How to tell if someone is inactive

Helpful

• Total voters

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
NOTE FOR MODERATORS: I didn’t see any where else I could put this, so if there is a better place to put this, let me know.

Spend a while on TCF, and you will eventually make a friend or two. However, you might run into a scenario where your online friend hasn’t been posting lately. Before you make some long post saying how you did wrong and that they should forgive you, did you consider checking to see if they are just inactive? Here are several ways you can do this.

1. Look at the bottom of their “mini profile” and see if it will tell you when they were last on. However, this can be easily disabled, so don’t be upset if it’s not there.

2. Go to their profile and check their recent activity. This might seem like a cheap idea, but recent activity not only tells you about when they last posted, but it will also inform you of other things, such as what they have recently liked.

3. Go to their profile and check their last posts. Not much else can be said.

But what if you can’t view the profile to begin with? Well hold your horses I got one more.

4. Go to search, and search up all posts by that person.

Thank you for your time.

NOTE FOR MODERATORS: I didn’t see any where else I could put this, so if there is a better place to put this, let me know.

Spend a while on TCF, and you will eventually make a friend or two. However, you might run into a scenario where your online friend hasn’t been posting lately. Before you make some long post saying how you did wrong and that they should forgive you, did you consider checking to see if they are just inactive? Here are several ways you can do this.

1. Look at the bottom of their “mini profile” and see if it will tell you when they were last on. However, this can be easily disabled, so don’t be upset if it’s not there.

2. Go to their profile and check their recent activity. This might seem like a cheap idea, but recent activity not only tells you about when they last posted, but it will also inform you of other things, such as what they have recently liked.

3. Go to their profile and check their last posts. Not much else can be said.

But what if you can’t view the profile to begin with? Well hold your horses I got one more.

4. Go to search, and search up all posts by that person.

Thank you for your time.
Thanks for sharing your tips @Electroman102

Back
Top Bottom