IC How To Train Your Dragon. (HTTYD)

Do you agree with the limited number of Nightfuries?

• Yes limits are gud

• No, should be unlimited

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(This is an attempt an in-universe roleplay so yes I would mind, but if you want, you can befriend orifans character and see if he can make a translating device but only 1 device.)

To curious for her own good Luna desides to return to the crash site under the protection of her invisibility.

I’m still there, looking at the crash site
“...there must be some reason they dragged me here. Was it to send a message? Then what’s the message?”

((Well, I'll at least have him fully understand human, and I can explain why that is.))
The two got closer to the crash site, they were now visible from there.

You see a crashed plane but you dont call it that. You also barely see someone on the edge of a crater, asweel as a snow dragon and her rider on the opposie side of the crater.

They get closer to the crashed... thing, as they'd call it. Close enough where they cold be heard.
"What's going on here?"
The dragon was sensing that there was something else there as well, but of course couldn't see it, not that his vision was that good anyway.

Juniper quickly fires an electric crossbow bolt in the direction of the plasma ball.

I stay on the ground
“You uh... mind telling me what’s going on? I crash land here and it’s been a series of odd events ever since”

"Great, this again. You know what to do."
As Juniper finished the command the dragon started discharging a lot of electricity that SHOULD burn the net.

The net is destyoyed and falls off

"Crash land? Idont see a dragon anywhere so I find that hard to believe."
Upon looking out you see several ships on the edgenof the island.

Luna flies off but before she can go invisible is shotndown by a net over the crater, unable to escape shenis tied down ny several men.

“A... dragon? No, I meant my XFA-27+. This is the crash site.”
I still don’t get up
“But if you could please tell me what’s happening that would be great”

(Even though you just witnessed a NightFury beingncaptured? Ok)

Luna struggles for her freedom to no availability, she is quickley captured, put in a harness and then a cage.

“My name is Nosako. I work for the AMF (allied mercenary forces). I’m a mercenary pilot. And clearly, I come from a far more advanced time, so I’ll put what I’ve said so far in simpler words. I’m whatever you call someone who rides dragons, and in that crater is my dragon, who is dead.”

"I havenever seen such a weird dragon? Tell me, what can it do?"
Atthe same time he walks to the crater edge and signals for you to fllow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom