How to uninstall a texture pack

Kiraa

Official Terrarian
Sooo, i downloaded the calamity texture pack, i tested it, I LOVE IT, but now i downloaded overhaul mod, and... the floor looks kinda ugly with the dirt from vanilla and the below part the texture pack, so i need help how to uninstall a texture pack. pls halp

I got a fresh computer but I can't delete my resource packs. This thread is the cloest I have to a resonable awnser. Although I can download, enable and disable the packs, I can't see them in the folder, that's why I can't uninstall them.
I've checked all the users on the pc and still no luck, maybe it's because I am using terraria on a family shared library, so maybe the resource pack files are stored in the steam cloud for me, but the players and worlds aren't synced. Well time to uninstall terraria.

Edit/Solution: I didn't think of it, but by unsubcribing from the steam workshop page, it gets removed. I still don't know where tho.

Last edited:
Edit/Solution: I didn't think of it, but by unsubcribing from the steam workshop page, it gets removed. I still don't know where tho.
Go to the Terraria steam-workshop via Steam, Click on "Browse" and Select "Subscribed items"
Where_to_Subscribtions-B.png

There you should see the things you've "Subscribed" to

to Unsubscribe from them:
mouse over the "Subscribed" button will changes to "Unsubscribe" clicking on it will unsub you.
^.~

Where_to_Subscribtions-2.png

Last edited:
Sorry, I know this is an older post, but is there any way to disable only the Overhaul textures? I know they exist to show what season it is but there's other ways of telling that, I have the Calamity Texture Pack installed as well but the trees and grass from Overhaul stick out like a sore thumb. I'm using tModLoader 64 bit if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom