PC Howdy! =)

MoonLightLancer

Terrarian
Hello, everyone! I just joined the Forums. It got kinda lonley in terraria by myself so I came to the forums to see if there was a server area, but there was none that I found. So if you know anything about populated servers I could play in or where to find some that would be awesome! Anyways im a learning player. I havnt played in a year or more, last I played was on XBOX 360. I got bored and lonley because befriending people in one console that had this game was diffucult. So after making various villages and buildings I got a bit bored and quit. Then I got some money and though of this game again. So I bought it thinking it would be easier to find friends to play with. And if any of you guys wanna play with me just.. say so! Im always up for playing with someone. I hope I can get to know you guys well in the time im here. Ill be as active as I can!

So thanks for reading my entire intro (Or just skipping here thats fine too :p) again if you wanna play with me, I welcome you with open arms =). And if you know where I can find some populated terraria server let me know of that too! Thank you, and hope to see you guys later :3.

Back
Top Bottom