Howdy

Cenith

Terrarian
Hey, I'm Cenith! Nice to meet you all :)
I'm 26, from NZ, and I first started playing Terraria mayyybeee 2012? (I remember skipping course once or twice bc I was so obsessed...). Lately I've been losing my mind over every bit of 1.4 news I can get my horrible little hands on, and as a result I've gotten waaay back into the game. Just defeated the Moon Lord for the first time a few days ago!
I'm here hoping to find some new friends to play with, so I'll be posting in the relevant forum for that soon enough. But in the meantime I'd love to chat with some people and get to know the place.

A little about me: I write/draw a lot of sci-fi horror, I have a pet praying mantis, the ocean terrifies me (and yet I played through Subnautica despite having a heart attack every 10 seconds, it was beautiful), and I can drive a forklift.
The mantis is currently hanging upside down from the roof of it's terrarium, I'm about to go and catch some breakfast for it. It has no name and I don't know if it's male or female yet (it's still small!) but I DO know that it's a cannibal and ate some of it's siblings... hmmm...

I'll leave it there for now. Say hi if you want, I'd love to talk!

Welcome to the forums, Cenith.
Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer.)

Welcome to the forums, Cenith.
Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear answer.)

Thanks! And would I like a dragon? Of course I'd like a dragon! But in what context are we talking? I draw a lot of dragons myself, and I also play Flight Rising so I have a lot of pet pixel dragons :D I have dragon ornaments on my desk/shelves, and I still have all my 'Dragonology' books from when I was a kid. I may be somewhat obsessed.

I don't play FR, mostly because, I actually don't know, but I don't have the game right now anyway.
ddi04ce-35963888-5377-43d5-9b59-0b4528a6cb62.png
And I'd be interested to see one of yours.

Welcome to the forums!
Your mantis is a cannibal, I think that's normal.
ANYWAYS, RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!!
What would you do if you were a warlord of the world?​

I don't play FR, mostly because, I actually don't know, but I don't have the game right now anyway.
ddi04ce-35963888-5377-43d5-9b59-0b4528a6cb62.png
And I'd be interested to see one of yours.

That's a really nice pic, I love the little crown!! I feel like drawing again now damn it... I'll find one of my doodles to share.

FeatheryDragon.png

Welcome to the forums!
Your mantis is a cannibal, I think that's normal.
ANYWAYS, RANDOM QUESTION TIME!!!!
What would you do if you were a warlord of the world?​

Thank you! And yes absolutely, they're little monsters haha. I just fed it a bug I found in the yard so it looks contended now.
What would I do if I were a warlord, oh boy.. I just wanna found a nice little community in the wilderness with farms and animals and live peacefully...

Thank you! And yes absolutely, they're little monsters haha. I just fed it a bug I found in the yard so it looks contended now.
What would I do if I were a warlord, oh boy.. I just wanna found a nice little community in the wilderness with farms and animals and live peacefully...
Peacefully... ILL BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND!! (if I were a warlord)

Peacefully... ILL BURN EVERYTHING TO THE GROUND!! (if I were a warlord)

Warlord's gotta have something to go to war over though! Hence the peaceful community just minding their own business. If I were a warlord, that's what I'd be protecting. Not picking fights, just living my life and keeping my people safe :p

Back
Top Bottom