Mobile Hp hearts, platinum and gold are not spawning

I have loaded in about 2 worlds now on version 1.3.0.7.2 and cant seem to find any gold or platinum spawning in anywhere, same goes for red hp hearts, cant find them anywhere and the little caverns that are heart shaped with a red heart in the middle that are found in the snow biome are nonexistent. Anyone know why these things are not appearing? (Mobile, ipad)

The heart shrines were taken out when 1.3 was released, bit other than that I guess a moderator could help I don't know a lot about mobile lol

I have loaded in about 2 worlds now on version 1.3.0.7.2 and cant seem to find any gold or platinum spawning in anywhere, same goes for red hp hearts, cant find them anywhere and the little caverns that are heart shaped with a red heart in the middle that are found in the snow biome are nonexistent. Anyone know why these things are not appearing? (Mobile, ipad)
Hi there @BulletBarryDupe, welcome to the forums. ~:)

As WhiteShadow mentioned, there are no longer heart shrines, the new 1.3 update has the mobile version of Terraria much more aligned with the PC version of Terraria. Mobile does not have exclusives any more.

If you’d like you can attach your world file here and I can see if I can find hearts, and gold/platinum.

Here’s where you can find your world files. Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
Android - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
iOS - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom