Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

been busy with other projects. took me a minute to update and i still haven't slept yet lol. some things are pending updates, but the main pack links in the OP are up to date. there are also workshop uploads. have a good day terrarians!

Hey, since 1.4.2.3 is out, and there are a handful of new textures in this version, can we expect an update soon?

For time being you can use mine as a filler. Updated for 1.4.2.3, except AI ones.

Main filter packs updated for 1.4.3.6, PC - hq2x and other Image filter packs (creating them requires a bit more workarounds lately but it is still possible and they are still provided in XNB format for fast loading times)

As a side note, they work pretty well with some "small-pixel" character packs from workshop I was trying out lately. The scenery is smooth and the character nice and detailed.

Last edited:
Hi, would love to see that 1.4.4 update texture pack aswell, but i have two more questions 1. is there a chance these scripts(i didn't try to use them yet) would work for terraria mods too? like calamity? if so how to use them for it? 2. Can these scripts be also used to make other filters like for example GigapixelAI0.5x-XBRz2x-Sample.png from http://4my.eu/terraria_filters_compare.php (link is from original author post comparing filters)
Edit. I try to use the script for new Terraria, but i got stuck on the 5th step "run main.bat" when i do that it says i have no image resizer while it's in the same folder as the bat, any ideas how to fix that?

Last edited:
If anyone is interested I've ran the scripts for v1.4.4.5.
I've uploaded them here - terraria_resource_packs - Google Drive

Unzip and put the folder(s) under 'Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks', then enable in-game.
thanks tho some textures bug out on the texture pack made with these scripts, i think it's since 1.4.4 update
1665319714043.png

Hello i wanted to leave this comparison of vanilla and real-esrgan (i badly removed the pixels after upscaling) (is this off-topic?)
paladinx4.png
paladinx4esrgan.png
paladinnewx4.png
paladinnewx4esrgan.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom