Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

That was HQ2x, EDIT: tried the rest they are the same as far as water goes.

Also the game doesn't load, at least for me, if you enable a pack and quit and restart. Not sure if that's a terraria bug or with the pack...

had to fix the water by hand. threw in an icon while i was in there. this only applies to HQ2x at the moment. i got to get sleep, so xBR and xBRZ are still broke. link for HQ2x updated.
on another note, this pack here uses xBR for it's "HD" look. should i discontinue my xBR version? opinions are needed in that regard.
thank you, enjoy!
question still stands if anyone has an opinion.

I think maybe it's a bug with terraria not being able to handle the amount of art files in the zip. I got the calamity mods tiny texture packs to work no problem after closing and re-opening. The only difference I'm seeing between that and this project is the amount of files.

Last edited:
I personally had to unzip the file and load it up through that for it to not crash my game after reloading it.
Try that maybe?
1589838634537.png

@SnowySnowtime so you can activate the texture pack as long as it isn't zipped and it won't crash? In that folder you have a pack.json file? If so this kinda supports my theory that there's a bug in the terraria code where it goes through the zip and there's too many files it crashes and gets the "oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree" error I was seeing in the log.

@SnowySnowtime so you can activate the texture pack as long as it isn't zipped and it won't crash? In that folder you have a pack.json file? If so this kinda supports my theory that there's a bug in the terraria code where it goes through the zip and there's too many files it crashes and gets the "oversubscribed dynamic bit lengths tree" error I was seeing in the log.
Not me who you were asking, but made an account just to verify, but yeah, unzip and now works fine.

I just downloaded the xbrz texture pack and it keeps doing this. the very first time i launch after installing the pack it works but then does this everytime after. It also did the same with the hq2x pack. any ideas whats wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot (13).png
    Screenshot (13).png
    52.8 KB · Views: 137
all water tiles are redone for xBR and xBRZ now, also forgot the splash screens in HQ2x. links updated, enjoy!
edit: updated Realistic Weapons and Tools to it's 1.4 version. links updated.

Last edited:
Hey, 1.4.0.3 changed some textures, could you update the texture pack to include the updated versions?
Thanks, really like the filter packs <3

I'm using xBRZ and for some reason wooden platforms appear invisible in the inventory
pls fix

I'm using xBRZ and for some reason wooden platforms appear invisible in the inventory
pls fix
y77f4cB.png

(using xBRZ in the screenshot)
i can't seem to replicate this in any of the packs. are you sure its not from another texture pack?

Back
Top Bottom