OOC HTTYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the httyd universe class is a type.like gronkle is a rock class ibelieve. Anyway there are no human classes. Just humans. So if your an avali then.... I have noidea what an avali looks like, its abilities orany of that. Honestley I would
D PREFER using one of the already existing dragons. But you may countinue.though now yu need to explain the following

Abilities: what are this dragon's abilities?
Looks: What does it look like?
Packs: What role does the dragon usuallyplay in a pack?
Personality: what arenormallersonality traitsmfor this dragon?

Yea wasnt paying attention to my spelling last night
Abilities: high intelligence, is able to wield weaponry, but can only glide (although this could be countered with a little bit of some engineering)
Looks: his appearance is... in my signature. Although I should clarify: Avali are 1/3 the average size of a human.
Also, I’ll post an avali reference soon if you really need it.
Packs: usually, avali grow up in packs of 3 WITHOUT parental help. Usually, each member of a pack helps each other out in ways a humanoid family would.
Personality: usually, avali hold a holier-than-thou attitude when addressing humans. However, Nosako is different, and usually puts on the exact personality you would expect from a “good” mercenary

I don't know what you'd think of his abilities, but they'd certainly be different, honestly, I don't know how he'd fit here anyway, but then again, as I said, I have A LOT of characters I could use here.

Also because i just edited in, if i like you charcter sheet post its accepted.

Orifan, now putpostot with the other half of your sheet for one post

Def, then chose your most liked, fill out the character stuff,and post it here.

Also, something for you, Slime.
fquqcvtp9p231.png

Name: Nosako
(10-30 is adult)
Species: Avali
Family: his (deceased) pack (died in the earthfall incident)
Bio: Nosako used to be an avali mercenary pilot. Used to, until he crash-landed into the side of berk (survived by ejecting and then using his wings to glide to land). As he is now stranded here, with no way home, only time can tell what he will do.

Also he has a katana.

Abilities: high intelligence, is able to wield weaponry, but can only glide (although this could be countered with a little bit of some engineering)
Looks: his appearance is... in my signature. Although I should clarify: Avali are 1/3 the average size of a human.
Also, I’ll post an avali reference soon if you really need it.
Packs: usually, avali grow up in packs of 3 WITHOUT parental help. Usually, each member of a pack helps each other out in ways a humanoid family would.
Personality: usually, avali hold a holier-than-thou attitude when addressing humans. However, Nosako is different, and usually puts on the exact personality you would expect from a “good” mercenary
[doublepost=1559831025,1559831005][/doublepost]
Also, something for you, Slime.
fquqcvtp9p231.png
Is that pyrocynical?

Picture.... Cant tell if its a joke or what. Love Toothless but who the :red: is the rider? Excludijg the riders weird :red: face. Great pic

I don't know, it's not my art, but according to the name of the piece the rider is the artist's daughter.

Oh..... Uhhh.... Interesting.... Just dojt tell him my reaction.
Now that we have two appreoved characters the in is boutmto start. Bubby and orifan goto the ic chat
I liked your character sheet orifan so yes, it was accepted.

Name: Defure
Species: Shockscale (I'm not good with names, especially when it's not for just a single character.)
Family: Died when he was less than a year old due to remnants of the hunters, killers are dead
Bio: Missing right eye, can use human language. You'll learn the rest as we go.

Rider Name: Juniper
Rider age: 25
Bio: A rider mercenary with electric weaponry. You'll learn the rest as we go.

Looks:
Imgur (I have more as well, but picked only these three.)
Btw, that skull looking part is actually their skull.
Usually about 3,5 meters long, 2,75 tall.
Abilities:
General electric elemental control as well as generating it on their own with the ability to discharge it at will, also, can't be hurt by it. Some can even turn into
Pack: what role does this dragon usually play in a pack
Other:
Surprisingly lightweight
Blood can be used to add electric effects to equipment.
Some can use human language.

Now that, I woulda liked too. One of my main furry hobbies is finding some quality TFs. I also daydream of TFs every day.

That didn't really come as a surprise to me. Also, far as content that is sometimes considered a fetish, I'd say it's the most sfw one.

Also Bubby, I have a feeling you might have a thing for macro, (People being extremely big) while I have a slight dislike of it.

I mean, most of my female ocs are macro, and I was the one who literally made up the macro sickness (Hyper Growth Spurt), so I guess so.

Well, I guess I'm more on a micro or techno side, only now being the "dragon-size" TF as a base. And Trebonth would've had more potential there with a TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom