Status
Not open for further replies.
Character sheet:
Name: exeffay
(10-30 is adult)
Species: aircraft soul
Family: literally none
Bio: (optional)

Looks: this varies, but exeffay kind of looks like a much more aerodynamic night fury (HE IS NOT)
Abilities: Up to interpretation, as his actions in combat will be represented by the actions of another fighter jet of a similar name in another dimension (this includes maneuveres)
Other: this is the only aircraft soul who’s actions will be up to interpretation.

theme:

Last edited:
im lost.
I was going to have like a guy from your universe turn up (he had been in this unoverse for years) and revive your aircraft and edit it to your likeing or change it and then an attack would kill him... also is that a dargon or a hoomen, species says plane but family says ded... planes dont have families. also WTF is going on with abilities and other?

(none of this is in an angry tone, the WTF is more of a joking tone, and after explaing what i was going to do, imagine a confused tone)

you've definitely lost me... let me see if i understand this...

Character sheet:
Name: exeffay i umderstand this
Age: 15 a bit young for a human so ill assume your a dargon
(10-30 is adult)
Species: aircraft soul i dont understand this...
Family: literally none that is deppresin
Bio: (optional) that is understood... my bio is: N/A

I dont care if you PM menit in case you dont want others to see but... how do you plan on like introducing this guy... its hard to touch something you cant see.

I dont care if you PM menit in case you dont want others to see but... how do you plan on like introducing this guy... its hard to touch something you cant see.
Again, he is a physical dragon. you CAN see him, you CAN touch him, he ISINT a see-through ghost.

ok, let me explain using the example post i made in draconic adventures to showcase what i mean by "aircraft soul"

an example of what im describing above:
GM: the boats below fire arrows at exeffay
Player: Exeffay looks down, and sees the arrows. "this is going to be fun" he mutters to himself
meanwhile.... in another dimension....
an XFA-27 flies right through a fleet's anti-air barrage. the XFA fires 4 anti-ship missiles, each missile flying off and impacting one boat. the XFA then flies right back up into the skies.

and as for introducing him: he'll rise up from the XFA-27's ashes after Nosako ragequits his attempts at reconstruncting the XFA-27 using viking tech

he's... both. sort of. his destiny is shared with that of a plane in another dimension. but only in the HTTYD dimension? a dragon.
also, this is what he would look like if he WAS a plane
latest
and what i mean by that is that the above is his color scheme except slapped onto a plane.

looks like an F-22 or a tomcat
and his dragon form?
ok granted, you probably read this before i added this to my post, but
and what i mean by that is that the above is his color scheme except slapped onto a plane.
Looks: exeffay in specific kind of looks like a much more aerodynamic night fury

i know you said that night furies would probably not be accepted as there was only 4 at the end of the movie, buuuuuuut technically, this isint one of those 4.

you cant really get more aerodynamic than a nightfury when it comes to draagons. remember this needs to be within the realm of plausibility. ask yourslef, would this dargon fit into the HTTYD world.

you cant really get more aerodynamic than a nightfury when it comes to draagons. remember this needs to be within the realm of plausibility. ask yourslef, would this dargon fit into the HTTYD world.
honestly? it depends. but given the fact that you let this :red:ing thing in (this is nosako btw)
index.php

yes, yes i do think it would fit. moreso than my first application
plus, you yourself offered to magic in a dragon version of the XFA-27, which exeffay IS basically a dragon version of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom