OOC HTTYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foraging Slime

Skeletron Prime
Read the IN character first! It explains what's going on.
Also remember, NightFury species are likely to be declined!
Also any characters that ARE real characters in the HTTYD universe like Hiccup or Toothless wil he declines cuz dey all 50 or ded.
(If i like you character sheet then is accepted)

Character sheet:
Name:
(10-30 is adult)
Species:
Family: (Optional)
Bio: (optional)

(BTW, having a rider or dragon is optional, yu can be one, the other, or both. But you. Ust be one of them. Also for custome species dragons: go past the rider checklist)

Rider Name:
Rider age:
Rider family: (optional)
Bio: (optional)

Custome dragons:
First of all i prefer non-custom dragons but if you must then go ahead, just dont make it op.
Looks: dont forget dimensions
Abilities: BE REASONABLE
Pack: what role does this dragon usually play in a pack
Other: anything else that should be known?

Also for abilities, I expect new and never before seen abilities so try not to use abilities from other dragons.

Last edited:
Name: Frost
Species: frostwing? I don't know what the common ice ones are called
Family: because of the dragon hunters from years ago, her family was killed off

Rider name: Friendly
Rider age: 32
Rider gender: gurl

Last edited:
Insert “you know I had to do it to em” here
Name: XFA-27+
(10-30 is adult)
Species: Aircraft - multirole fighter
Family:
XFA-27
XFA-27 -Scarface1-[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/wiki/File:4_Star_Aircraft.png'][/URL]
XFA-27 -Happy Holidayshttps://forums.terraria.org/wiki/XFA-27_-Happy_Holidays-

Rider Name: Nosako
Rider age: 20
Rider family:
His pack (now deceased)
I swear if this gets accepted I’ll try to not be op. Probably by coming up with some bs like missiles are FAR less effective in the HTTYD universe.
Although, I probably won’t need to, as the XFA-27+ is only almost as maneuverable as a dragon.

Oh yea, riders are optiomal.
Orifan.Hell no. Though i want to because that woupd :red:img stupid, no.
Bubby,weater you keep the rider or not yes.

Name: Siccle
(10-30 is adult)
Species: Silver Phantom he looks cool
Family: never knew one

Last edited:
Well this oyea so i probable sould have thought a bit moe so, now yall need genders.and optionally bio. (Sorry)
Sock.... Sorry but no. Change the species. Only loke 3 or 4 will be in the rp.

No idea what that ment but kudos. We will probable start rping tomorrow.
If we can fet everybodys characters in order, orifan and sockmonoey are still in need of repairs and baby just needs a gender. So overnight get everything in order. Goodnight.

Name: Nosako
(10-30 is adult)
Species: Avali
Family: his (deceased) pack (died in the earthfall incident)
Bio: Nosako used to be an avali mercenary pilot. Used to, until he crash-landed into the side of berk (survived by ejecting and then using his wings to glide to land). As he is now stranded here, with no way home, only time can tell what he will do.

Also he has a katana.

If that is a rider then sure. While ipreferdragon characters, i will accept rider caracters. Accepted
It’s actually a hybrid. Nosako isint a human, but at the same time, he isint a dragon.
Also his appearance is in my signature. I will be using his flight suit variant because it makes the most sense regarding how he entered the HTTYD universe.

...oooookkaaaaeee..... That definitely...... New.... How exactley did this happen and if your species is a hybrid then it should look like this for example,

Species: Nightfury-gronkle crossover

That symbolizes that its an inter-species dragon. For your case it would bemore like:

Species: Human-(species of dragon) dragon crossover

No I meant a hybrid of classes, not species. He’s both rider and dragon. His species is still Avali.

No idea what that ment but kudos. We will probable start rping tomorrow.
If we can fet everybodys characters in order, orifan and sockmonoey are still in need of repairs and baby just needs a gender. So overnight get everything in order. Goodnight.
You calling me a baby? xd I know it was a typo

In the httyd universe class is a type.like gronkle is a rock class ibelieve. Anyway there are no human classes. Just humans. So if your an avali then.... I have noidea what an avali looks like, its abilities orany of that. Honestley I would
D PREFER using one of the already existing dragons. But you may countinue.though now yu need to explain the following

Abilities: what are this dragon's abilities?
Looks: What does it look like?
Packs: What role does the dragon usuallyplay in a pack?
Personality: what arenormallersonality traitsmfor this dragon?

Yea wasnt paying attention to my spelling last night

I have plenty of characters that would fit here, but I only have the species name for one, and it's not really a dragon species despite him being a dragon, plus he'd be the only one of the species. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom