tModLoader HugglesPack

Huggles

Skeletron Prime
img
HUGGLES PACK
img

Hey all my name is Atennu and this is a mod me and my team worked on. Its not out
right now but im hoping that release will be soon
This mod will add in lots of different things that i love and other things.

Some of the things this mod will add in are

Prism Cream Cone
PrismCreamCone.png

310 damage weapon very powerful... or is it :^ ) (possible troll weapon)
Shoots extremely fast ice cream balls.

\
AAAAE.png
Sugar Knife
34 Damage
5% Critical Strike Chance
Very Weak Knockback
"Let the enemies feel the sugar rush"
Inflicts the Sugar rush (Lowers damage done by 10% but increases speed by 15%) Debuff lasts for 3 s per hit with a knife.

AAAAD.png
AEEEEED.png
Candy Bullet
10 Damage
4% Critical Strike Chance
Weak Knockback
"Enemies will be sweetened"
Inflicts the Stickied Debuff (Lowers enemy movement speed by 70%) (Does not affect bosses) Lasts for 2s

345.png
This is the Night Raid.

Its a nights edge esque weapon that doesnt have a normal recipe for nights edge weapons. It shoots a storm of nights edges at the enemies

Evoker
EVOKER.png

Can you summon you face death and summon your persona. Or will you die to the shadows coming for you. Dun dun. Nah but off the edge cause that was cringey. THE EVOKER
Im a HUGE persona fan and so when phoenix made this for me I was ecstatic.

This will be a weird take on an evoker that instead of being a summon. it shoots the persona as a projectile. probably 4 types of personas on a right click function to cycle

Sea Salt Cream
SUper Salt.png
Gives a new buff called memories. While this buff is active you have increased regen and damage(5%) damage
This buff does not stack with a regen potion. This buff lasts for 3 minutes. if eating too much every time the duration runs out then you get brain freeze debuff.

AAAAC.png
Super Choco Bar
Gives well fed for 10 minutes

AAAAAl.png
Red Lollipop
Gives Rage buff for 3 minutes

AAAAAH.png
Green Rancha
Gives Swiftness Buff for 3 minutes
AAAAF.png

Gives Magic power
for 4 minutes
AAAAAJ.png
Gives wrath buff for 2 minutes

AAAAAK.png
Gives Soured Buff (Makes you move slower but increases your damage resistance by 5%) for 4 minutes

AAAAB.png
Choco Cookie. @NeoPhantom
This is a nice idea :3
It gives a new buff called Chocolate Pulse. It gives a 2 minute regen ironskin and swiftness buff but lowers damage by 15% ALSO i couldnt decide which one i liked better of the cookies. So please pick one

and Finally
BAGGGY.png
BAGGY SUGAR.png
Sugar Do you guys prefer the bag of sugar or the pure sugar?
The staple in crafting all these stuffs. It will be sold by an npc in the future when the mod has it.

A TRUE GUM GUM.png

This is the Gummy Bear NPC. As of right now he is the only way to get sugar. He sells it for 2 silver per.

BOWLIO.png
Prism Ice Bowl
Equippable
Accessory
When damaged rains down prism ice cream beams from the sky :)
Damage of the beams ranges from 100-150
also adds invincibility frames to the player or something like that.
also increases players damage defense and speed when hit by giving them the AAAAAA buff. Yes . AAAAAA
basically a more powerful starveil

AAAAA.png
Chewing Gum Ballon YES I KNOW ITS A RETEXTURED SHINY RED... but arent all vanilla terraria balloons just resprites anyways *throws shades*

Increased Jump Height and when you jump it leaves a sticky bubble where you jumped that inflicts stickied on npcs that touch it. Except bosses

Cocoa Bean
CocoaBean.png

This item is an item that drops from Rich Mahogany trees at about a 30% drop chance? It will be used to make all chocolate based items in the mod so keep an eye out for it
123.png
This item you fish out of the ocean. it looks pretty gross doesnt it? well thats because its been in all this polluted water for so long that it has gained natural properties. Thus you can use it to craft items you will need for treats like blueberries etc. Sounds fun doesnt it!?
Blue.png
Base.png
Crystal.png
Purple.png
Red.png
Green.png

food Coloring in this mod. used to make treats. :p but it takes a little bit of effort
All of them are made from Base Coloring, Which is the little gray vial. Then you combine that vial with either
blueberries
Crystal shard
GreenMushroom
red Husk
PurpleMucos (from those stupid squids that are rare. Enjoy~!)

So yea thats all the items for now
Again it is released
@Atennu (me) Coder
@Fargowilta cool dude
@GabeHasWon AMAAAAAAAZING ONE AND ONLY AMAZING awesome coder(Sorry i forgot to put you earlier gabe p;-;)

On the team we all work together. No one owns the mod specifically. Its a team mod :)

I hope you enjoy this.
Feedback is viable for making things better
*NOTE* The items are post EoW so i tried balancing it around there. If you have any tips to change it let me know

Thank you.
Also. If you wish to Join the Dev Team. Please pm me what you want to be and your skills in it. Coders are amazing. Spriters are amazing. Ideas are helpful but i cant really cant idea makers as developers now can I? (maybe ;3?)

ALSO we have a discord chat. If you have questions or want to go there make your home there :)https://discord.gg/FK8GmBs

Thank you to
Relogic for Making Terraria
BlueMagic for Making TModloader
The other 2 devs that are helping
Neophantom for His feedback and ideas.
@Cloudy my friend who gave me a lot of ideas and encouragement.
And a special thanks to @Jaybird for the amazing Choco bar lollipop and rancha resprites.
Special thanks to @KingSora for respriting the sea salt cream :). Job well done.
Thanks to people that supported us. Thanks to @VoxelFox @Some Schmo and @Guru-Jr for your sprites and vox with code.
Thanks to @Pbtopacio
Thanks to @Poly for help with sprites.
Thanks to @PhoenixBlade for the Evoker
Thank you so so so much to @Anoobscorpiak for wanting to assist me with this it means a lot.
Thanks to other people i forgot :3

Last edited:
Interesting in its own way. Wilk you concentrate on sugar-based consumables or will you consider adding a variety of spices such as salt, pepper, etc.

I would like to add that having the buffs be uniquely named with the given effects would be better than just having the consumables give the same debuff as the potion counterparts. Though the posibility of combining the effect of vanilla potiobs and these consumables is a bit OP...

Interesting in its own way. Wilk you concentrate on sugar-based consumables or will you consider adding a variety of spices such as salt, pepper, etc.

I would like to add that having the buffs be uniquely named with the given effects would be better than just having the consumables give the same debuff as the potion counterparts. Though the posibility of combining the effect of vanilla potiobs and these consumables is a bit OP...

Thanks for the feedback. Ill take into consideration what you said cause you are sort of right about the potion effects. yeah ill try to change the buff names to for each item to make it unique. Thank you! :)

and Right now im not sure about other spices but maybe ill consider it if it gets support.

Thanks for the feedback. Ill take into consideration what you said cause you are sort of right about the potion effects. yeah ill try to change the buff names to for each item to make it unique. Thank you! :)

and Right now im not sure about other spices but maybe ill consider it if it gets support.

Mountain Dew consumable perhaps that gives a hyper buff that increases run speed/swing speed but lowers defense by a bit? :)

jk, you add whatever you like to your mod :D

No prob. In that case ill just write up a few sweets, treats, candies and desserts I think you might be able to utilize.

First a divition or categorization of possibilities:

Candies should have a relatively simpler recipe and a quite short duration (2~4). The effect is best to be only marginally better than potions, but with the risk of getting Sugar Rush if too many candies are consumed within a certain duration. This would make candies like the real-life counterparts as usually one would continue to eat them until they get sick or they stop tasting good. Lower quality candies su h as bonbons and gacha should have the lowest duration whilst higher quality ones such as lolipops can have 3~4 mins but reduced effect in comparison. Due to the size of the candy and the low amount of ingredients, the effect are very specific yet concentrated.

Following candies are Treats such as cookies, cupcakes, and other small, bite-sized pastries. The effect of these should be more generalized than the candy counterparts as they provide more kinds of nutrients, but their recipes are just as more complicated. Potential duration could be between 10~15 min. Examples include a passive regen effect, a stat enhancement, and a movement/exploration aide effect within the same item. Unlike with candies, so long as one consumes another Treat while the first is still in effect a much harsher variation of Sugar Rush comes into effect High Sugar Blood Level. This will make players think a bit before starting eating piles of Treats.

The third category can be Desserts and includes things that should npt be eaten alone normally such as a variety of cakes. Due to the complexity of cakes, requiring natural, bought and crafted ingredients, the effect is greatest amoungst the sweets and lasts a full night of time, but will also give a debuff during that duration of time which prevents consuming anything made with sugar and makes controlling the character a bit more difficult as he moves too fast and doeant react to key commands instantly.

Mountain Dew consumable perhaps that gives a hyper buff that increases run speed/swing speed but lowers defense by a bit? :)

jk, you add whatever you like to your mod :D

Who knows. Mountain Dew has lots of sugar in it. Maybe ;)
[doublepost=1469074355,1469074294][/doublepost]
No prob. In that case ill just write up a few sweets, treats, candies and desserts I think you might be able to utilize.

First a divition or categorization of possibilities:

Candies should have a relatively simpler recipe and a quite short duration (2~4). The effect is best to be only marginally better than potions, but with the risk of getting Sugar Rush if too many candies are consumed within a certain duration. This would make candies like the real-life counterparts as usually one would continue to eat them until they get sick or they stop tasting good. Lower quality candies su h as bonbons and gacha should have the lowest duration whilst higher quality ones such as lolipops can have 3~4 mins but reduced effect in comparison. Due to the size of the candy and the low amount of ingredients, the effect are very specific yet concentrated.

Following candies are Treats such as cookies, cupcakes, and other small, bite-sized pastries. The effect of these should be more generalized than the candy counterparts as they provide more kinds of nutrients, but their recipes are just as more complicated. Potential duration could be between 10~15 min. Examples include a passive regen effect, a stat enhancement, and a movement/exploration aide effect within the same item. Unlike with candies, so long as one consumes another Treat while the first is still in effect a much harsher variation of Sugar Rush comes into effect High Sugar Blood Level. This will make players think a bit before starting eating piles of Treats.

The third category can be Desserts and includes things that should npt be eaten alone normally such as a variety of cakes. Due to the complexity of cakes, requiring natural, bought and crafted ingredients, the effect is greatest amoungst the sweets and lasts a full night of time, but will also give a debuff during that duration of time which prevents consuming anything made with sugar and makes controlling the character a bit more difficult as he moves too fast and doeant react to key commands instantly.

These are really really good ideas. Im glad you told me them. Me and the team will take these into consideration :).

I forgot frozen treats (frapé, ice cream, crushed iced, malt, etc) Ill leave those to you guys though.

This looks very promising. You can go very far with this mod since there is more then enough sweet in this world to be put into mod also sweets is like 75% of my life not health but it's worth it xD

This looks very promising. You can go very far with this mod since there is more then enough sweet in this world to be put into mod also sweets is like 75% of my life not health but it's worth it xD

:) Dont eat too many sweets. I dont want you to die :3

The yellow Gacha is quite nice with the Soured Buff! The additional damage resistsmce will really come in handy since I suck at dodging anyways so movement speed reduction is minimal!

Nice Choco Cookie sprite, looks better than the Peculiar Cookie, then again that one sounds like a boss summon item (giant birthday cake boss?)

Lol

Speaking of monsters, thats another way of adding some materials other than directly selling them with an NPC. For example a Pudding Slime dropping Sweet Cream Gel. Batter Zombies dropping cookie batter. You get my meaning with those two, right?

Of course crafted ingredients are quite an interesting potential. For example (though a bit cruel) is capturing butterfly critters and mixing them with sugar to get different colored sprinkles.

The yellow Gacha is quite nice with the Soured Buff! The additional damage resistsmce will really come in handy since I suck at dodging anyways so movement speed reduction is minimal!

Nice Choco Cookie sprite, looks better than the Peculiar Cookie, then again that one sounds like a boss summon item (giant birthday cake boss?)

Lol

Speaking of monsters, thats another way of adding some materials other than directly selling them with an NPC. For example a Pudding Slime dropping Sweet Cream Gel. Batter Zombies dropping cookie batter. You get my meaning with those two, right?

Of course crafted ingredients are quite an interesting potential. For example (though a bit cruel) is capturing butterfly critters and mixing them with sugar to get different colored sprinkles.

We are thinking of adding Npcs. Its just only one person on the team is really ggood with npcs so far. But those are some really nice ideas.
The 1st Npc that will be shown will be the one that sells the sugar.
[doublepost=1469150970,1469150703][/doublepost]Added a poll on what people think. Hopefully its good :).

Its certainly doable. Black Licorice, Mint and Hard Candy make for good materials for melee and ranged weapons. Acid Sour Candy seems good for Throwing or magic. Chewy Candies can be Summon weapons ( Gummie Bears <3 ). Chocolate is a fan-favorite all rounder though, so making weapons of various types would be best for it.

Theres quite a few posibilities to chose from without even dipping into Pastries or Frozen Treats themes.

Not to mention if other themes such as snacks are included (Nacho Spear, Hotdog Launcher, Popcorn Grenade, Flying Pizza minions...) a bit random at the end there, lol!

Its certainly doable. Black Licorice, Mint and Hard Candy make for good materials for melee and ranged weapons. Acid Sour Candy seems good for Throwing or magic. Chewy Candies can be Summon weapons ( Gummie Bears <3 ). Chocolate is a fan-favorite all rounder though, so making weapons of various types would be best for it.

Theres quite a few posibilities to chose from without even dipping into Pastries or Frozen Treats themes.

Not to mention if other themes such as snacks are included (Nacho Spear, Hotdog Launcher, Popcorn Grenade, Flying Pizza minions...) a bit random at the end there, lol!
Love all of those ideas! there are many things candy goes with when it comes to weapons such as gumdrop flails or cupcake hammers or even magic chocolate milk imagine all the calories *laughs maniacally*

Great :D these are all doable and great ideas.

Back
Top Bottom