tModLoader HugglesPack

EVOKER.png

W- Wha WHATS THIS?

P-P-PERSONA I SUMMON YOU!

thanks @PhoenixBlade for this amazing gem

great mod!, can i work for it, if you want to see sprites, i redid those candy things
upload_2017-6-18_10-30-42.png

MagicalFish.png
(bad sprite yes i know i did it lol)

Have you ever ran out of dye items in your world? Or just not wanted to go looking for them?? Well have i got news for you. Now with this fish. you can make some of those dye items. for just 5 fish from a 1/25 chance of being caught you can make 1 blueberry red husk etc.

Basically
catch fish make dye use dye to make food coloring use coloring with recipes to make treats

Night's_Edge.gif

Just a little thing im working on. ITs either going to be a nights edge staff that shoots swords like this. Gonna try to make it smoother. Maybe gonna change the nights edges to something more fitting to me. LIKE SOMETHING SUPER PINK.
Anyways yea. Staff hasnt been made yet but. I am the trying :D

mod should be released in about 4 days.
Also trying to make it compatible with terraria overhaul but im having issues cause im just stupid.

If it doesnt release in 4 days just kill me ok :p

The time has come. I worked on the sprites a little bit even tho it isnt that great but when i wake up im gonna release it on modbrowser. I do hope you guys are ready for one of the worst things youve ever downloaded hahaha.

Nah but seriously be prepared for uhh. greatness?

crossbear.png

OwO what is the this. Could this be the legendary Cross b-b-bear? but what will it do... Find out when i add it in sometime soon :^)

Back
Top Bottom