Hullo friends!

Maarx

Terrarian
Hey there! As you may be able to tell, this is an introduction. I will introduce myself in this introductory introduction.

Okay, so my username, as you can see, is Maarx, which is almost my main username in-game, except it's with one less "a". Currently, I've killed 3 pre-Hardmode bosses (sort of at a roadblock in my progress but don't wanna kill Wall of Flesh yet), I have dye in every slot, and my penguin gets in the way of my building. My preferred style of housing, rather than a village, is a big multi-room building possessing enough items in each room to house an NPC. Also, I typically have a little craft-cave, with just about every crafting and repairing item I pick up.

For actual personal me, I like to draw, read, sometimes code, and when I have the opportunity in a game, build. Yes, I'm a big builder. I like design, especially stuff with cool patterns/shapes and compact yet functional structures to them. I'm hoping to study architecture and math in college so I can get into that field. If you've read any of this previous text, you know why. Also, kind of a science nerd, and fast at math. My Steam profile, if anyone wants to play something with me, is here. Uhh, can't really think of anything else ATM...

Well, you know that about me now. I'm open to any questions!

Edit: Also, forgot to mention. I just made a server and currently I'm building up a "village" if anyone wants to join. You'd have to add me on Steam first, though. :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums Maarx! I don't really have a question, well, it's an offer in the form of a question. Would you like a dragon?

com__full_body__keone_by_soronasulea_dct86du-pre.png

I totally don't have over 300 collected.

Hello, Maarx! Welcome to the forums! I hope you great luck on your dream to go college in math and architecture.

Anyway, for the question, what is your favorite food and drink?

Defure always posts dragon images in a new member's intoduction thread. And he's a dragon-obsessed person.
Yeah, I think it is okay. Just let people like what they like (as long as it is positive, of course).

Hello, Maarx! Welcome to the forums! I hope you great luck on your dream to go college in math and architecture.

Anyway, for the question, what is your favorite food and drink?

Yeah, I think it is okay. Just let people like what they like (as long as it is positive, of course).
I usually have a hard time picking favourites for stuff, but for a drink I'd probably say root beer.

Back
Top Bottom