Pixel Art Hun-sprited, hehehe.

Here, lemme put a Bisharp in a spoiler.
image.jpg
Is that enough? Something like claw hands, I guess.

I don't really see how that would work, though.
Bisharp appears to slash enemies with the things on the back of his arms (if I am not mistaken), that doesn't work.
Or if he stabs enemies with his hands it could be a shortsword.

If it's too difficult, just scrap it.

Wait, instead do Bilbo Baggins's sword, Sting. I'm sure you're familiar with that, right?

Darker outlines would make these better, as the sprites currently seem very flat and life less as it is. Make the outline darker, but not too dark that it pops out too much.

T'would also complement the darker outline if you use more contrast.

Darker outlines would make these better, as the sprites currently seem very flat and life less as it is. Make the outline darker, but not too dark that it pops out too much.

T'would also complement the darker outline if you use more contrast.
Hmm... I'll take this advice to heart, although I'm sure that I have been trying to get more contrast in my more recent sprites.
I wish I had ordered the spritesheets by date ;-;

Request!

Can u make a DNA sword (about the size of the breaker blade), a summoning staff of mini dungeon guardians, a sticky bomb (like grenades, they are small and are thrown), and a set of code armor (has like numbers and letters and symbols in it.try to make it as a gif with the symbols and numbers are moving).

Thanks!

I mean the two together, a throwable grenade like landmine that would explode if anyone got near it or stepped on it. Like the ones in GTA 5.....

Back
Top Bottom