1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

Hunger Games: All Boss Battle

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Snickerbobble, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Snickerbobble

Snickerbobble Headless Horseman

A friend of mine found this neat Hunger Games simulator where you can enter whatever characters you want and it'll pit them together to see who will win. For my first Hunger Games, I've picked All Boss! ..as well as some tough enemies to have a roster of 24 characters. Here's the link if you want to make your own: http://brantsteele.net/hungergames/reaping.php

Anyway, time to watch All Boss Kill!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

RIP King Slime and Wall of Flesh. Who will win!? I dunno. I'll be posting updates every once in awhile.

2. Seeker

Seeker Eater of Worlds

Interesting, I know nothing about Hunger Games but I can say that I'd enjoy seeing one of these simulations with famous forum goers.

Cyanogynist and ppowersteef like this.
  3. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RIP @Golem

That'd be fun, though I don't want to make anyone feel excluded. Though being excluded from almost certain death isn't that bad, I guess? [​IMG]

4. MegaMage314

MegaMage314 Skeletron Prime

Oh god, the image stretching! It burns!

5. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Brain of Cthulhu thinks about winning" ..heh.

6. Ninjathis

Ninjathis Official Terrarian

Why is everyone hiding in the bushes and getting random stuff from 'Unknown Sponsor', whoever that is?

7. Seeker

Seeker Eater of Worlds

Why did Skeletron Prime have to die? No reason sir.

8. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So much death [​IMG]

9. Ascher

Ascher Official Terrarian

>thinks about winning
    >loses
    gg BoC you da real MVP

what about one with Forum staff

10. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There goes all the non-PC bosses. Who are you rooting for?

11. Seeker

Seeker Eater of Worlds

Lol Ocram thought of winning..
    Totally going for Pinky though, held off like 3 bosses? Its yet to get kill though I think

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    Fruitbat and Snickerbobble like this.
  12. MegaMage314

I'm rooting for the duke, he's the strongest and his image isn't stretched out too badly.

Edit: Pinky chased off the destroyer? Imagine that in-game, a giant robot monster worm being chased by a tiny pink spot...

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  13. VictorLes

VictorLes Official Terrarian

pirate has no superior vampire knives and menacing hallowed armor to beat all boss

14. Ascher

Ascher Official Terrarian

i think we all know by now that thinking of winning is the game foreshadowing that that person loses

15. 5raptorboy

5raptorboy Terrarian

BOC tried to save Plantera from the hurricane, but they were both sucked in. Better love story than Twilight. BOC and Plantera OTP.

16. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I find it funny how Pinky keeps making fire, despite it's so small and made out of flammable gel

17. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Destroyer finds its original form terrifying!

18. MegaMage314

That doesn't surprise me since the Destroyer was chased off by Pinky earlier:p

19. Snickerbobble

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Poor Dookie..

Pumpking, Ice Golem, and Destroyer... who will win!?!??!?!?11?

Destroyer win pls I don't want a non-boss to win.

Cyanogynist, Fruitbat and Xman101 like this.
  20. Scironex

Scironex The Destroyer

Let's see here...
    The Destroyer's probably only survived because of his enormous health stat, which is undoubtedly getting worn down by now.
    I was vaguely surprised that a single @Pumpking survived, especially when Frost Queen didn't, but then I realized that he's a real person, unlike Frost Queen.
    Frost Golem likely survived due to her far eyesight (She can shoot you from pretty damn far off-screen.), and ranged attacks. However, since a player ostensibly capable of strategizing is now pursuing her, and her limited movement and attack patterns are unlikely to be of any use, I have little doubt that she's going to be eating dust soon - unless that hatchet she got earlier is possessed.
    As stated earlier, The Destroyer has undoubtedly lost a large amount of health, and, more relevantly, Pumpking has a significantly stronger version of Demon Scythe. If The Destroyer is to survive, he's going to have to surprise Pumpking with a fast blitz. Given his previous performance, though, he's probably not brave enough to do so.
    (Yes, I'm aware that you're not referring to the forumgoer Pumpking, but I thought it was an interesting tie. Also, yes, I checked - there are no forumgoers named "Frost Queen.")

Cyanogynist and Xman101 like this.