tModLoader Hunger Mod

Uh you. You didn't added me into credits. You use my sprites(meat, hunger bar and etc) in the mod(not only this mod, Globalization have my sprites too).

Of course I'm alive. We can talk thru skype if you wanna
Ладно, давай по человечески. Короче you можешь find меня in ВК, if желаешь to talk. Моё name соответствующее

Ладно, давай по человечески. Короче you можешь find меня in ВК, if желаешь to talk. Моё name соответствующее
Окей могу и так. Но один problem- я don't использую vk, потому что я strange человек

The new version is really cool!!! I love it!
Thank you! Our team is already developing the next update:
wf5CPLZFSHY.jpg

(Jam)

Last edited:
I'm enjoying the mod so far, but the values for some of the items are off. 14.4 gold for 80 animal hides is way too much for early game, especially since bears are plentiful and easily killed. Also, why is it that tomatoes are the only produce with selling value?

I just started using this mod in my new play-through. I love it for immersion reasons, but because food (mostly meat) is so easily-obtained I don't feel any pressure that I'll eventually starve (unless I purposely let myself starve.)
Would it be possible to implement some sort of spoilage system on these foods? They degrade and eventually spoil (causing damage/de-buffs?) over time?
Regardless, very nice work so far! :)

I just started using this mod in my new play-through. I love it for immersion reasons, but because food (mostly meat) is so easily-obtained I don't feel any pressure that I'll eventually starve (unless I purposely let myself starve.)
Would it be possible to implement some sort of spoilage system on these foods? They degrade and eventually spoil (causing damage/de-buffs?) over time?
Regardless, very nice work so far! :)
On the surface, that seems to be true, but I'm wondering how much it holds out for when you go underground or even down to hell. Hunger might not be a constant looming threat, but I think that it can be a limiting factor in exploration and resource gathering. Not to mention, in a situation like a boss fight or invasion, suddenly finding yourself hungry with no food on the hotbar will instantly be a much bigger concern.

why the hunger bar only have 9 squares of food? it shouldnt have 10 squares instead, or this is going to change in the next update?.

Chinese here,think your idea interesting but still have something to improve.
First I have a question...I can not find any clue about how to obtain seeds,expect wheat.I think the abundant crop should be the highlight of the mod,but I can't find them,that's a bit annoying.maybe add some clues about the crops?(or just post it,lol)
Then my friend have an advice for the mod.thoriummod has the cook NPC and a lot of different kind of food to place and we love it soooo much.It add so much to house-building!It would be fantastic if your mod can have some placeable food.Though we know it would be a heave load to the drawing things...so just an advice:)
And another suggestion is to add hunger to NPCs.Players need to put the food into specific chest,and the amount of food will decrease according to the time and the number of NPCs.Lack of food will make them leave the town.The better food you give to them,the faster tax collecting speed will be.Treating NPCs well also decrease their price of goods.I think the setting will make the food collecting more important,giving players more reasons to farm.I only had 3 wheat seeds at first,but after about a week(in game) I got 106 of them,and that's way too much than I need.Having a chest filled with bread makes me stop farming.And that's bad because that's one key element of the mod, right?
Your ideas are turlly creative,and really worthy to be imporved .We appreciate your works and expect the mod to be better!Thank you for sharing it with us,加油咯
BTW a statue can create food for few days in two minutes,will that be balanced in the next update?

Hey. intere- actually no. its not an interesting mod. tbh. all you put in the original post is "Hey look, a hunger bar, some foods heal it, look on your map for culture (THIS ISNT CIV.) and you really dont want it dropping".

if i get a mod, i want to know what im signing up for. not this.. hobbled together half-informative list you call an original post.

Back
Top Bottom