tModLoader HuntToBoss

Version 0.28, just rework of dark skeleton, a failure, probably.
Skeletonmiam.png

But, this is a boss, better than the old dark skeleton, so yes, you can try. Put the music, the boss have be work with the music.

But, now, the question: Why my post have not be merge with my old? Hum...
I need a cookie and a new banner.

Such shade to bosses goes more :). The truth at fight with Dark Brain at me a game breaks. Check please this boss for mistakes. Throws out from a game constantly.

Such shade to bosses goes more :). The truth at fight with Dark Brain at me a game breaks. Check please this boss for mistakes. Throws out from a game constantly.
When have you the game break with this boss? When you spawn the boss, or?

edit: test and no problem for me. The mod have not normally problem with others mods, but you can send the mod list with the current stuff, maybe .

edit2: i have re-read your message, so, yes, the game turn maybe a small when paused, but this is maybe not problematic, no?

Last edited:
Ohh
1. Boss Health Bars
2. Solutions
3. Cheat Sheet
4. Simple Auto Chests
5. Legend of Terraria 3
6. Prefixes for enemies
7. TerraRE
8. Quality of Life
9. Pillar Item Plus
10. Wing Slot
11. Tremor
12. Recipes
13. Fargo's Mutant
14. Max Stuck
15. Lucky Finish
16. Player Health Bar
17. Crystilium
18. Energy
19. Terranova
20. The Luggage
21. JoostMod
22. Calamity
23. Dart
24. Ersion
25. Potion Expansion
26. Nightmare mod
27. Pumpking's
28. Summoner Association
29. Thorium
30. Nightmares Unleashed

... yes, I am a madman.
The mistake arises not at once, and approximately during the first attack of the boss

Prefixes for enemies , i prefer put that incompatible with my mod, ah ah.
I have not idea what mod crash my mod. And with 30 mods, there are maybe tiny incompatibility between two mods.

Small problem with custom sky and because this mod who is a solo mod, i have not update fastly the mod, so yes, i go update very soon ^^.

I have forgotten to write that the mistake with Dark Brain in itself was solved...
I have dug over mods and that very little to this Dark Brain worked with old mechanics when Dark Skull has been already changed, it is strange.

Last edited:
If you want discuss for something, i have always the public discord of BMod.
For the update, for the moment, i wait the next version of examplemod for reinstall custom sky. I can use a other means, but this is complex.
Other thing, i need fix laser beam of the dark Skeleton, for a unknow reason, this attack is broken.

edit: and not only, Dark Eater is also broken...

edit2: Without 0 erros for eater and skeleton

edit3: Update without custom sky for the moment, sorry.

Last edited:
Small update 0.30 for huntToBoss , i have reput background behind each boss. I need probably fix somes bugs, me. But this is hard with so less player feedback ><.

Last edited:
The idea is great. One suggestion just make them black and white (reduce saturation to the min) I think it will look better than them almost being a silhouette.

Your english is really hard to understand I think that makes the point of this mod hard to understand so that's what maybe makes people not want to download it.

Here is a suggestion for the description:

"Have you reached the endgame and got all the Moon Lord items and you want to test them in something powerful but fighting the Moon Lord again an again is just too boring for you? Well try this: this mod adds bosses to fight post Moon Lord for a challenge. The bosses are the dark version of previous bosses tweaked for a hardcore endgame battles.

This mod is only for the challenge of defeating them so they only drop trophies so you can show everyone how bad-:red: you are for defeating them."

Using screenshots of the bosses when they do something cool and uploading new better videos and a new banner will help promote the mod. The name of the mod is also confusing I don't know what you were going for. I think you wanted it to mean something but it didn't translate properly into english.

Also were you able to defeat the bosses? Because you say again and again that you died. Is cool that they are hard but it won't do if they are actually impossible to beat.

Thanks for having my suggestions into account. I hope this doesn't bother you but there is still some text that is confusing that you may want to fix.

This mod is only soloplayer! And incompatible with prefixeforennemi.

This mod is only for singleplayer! And incompatible with the mod Prefixes For Enemies.

Mod who add only boss without loot, just boss, with trophy, better trophy if you kill expert mode.
You need luminite for craft items for spawn boss.

Mod that only adds bosses, without loot, just trophies (better trophies if you kill the bosses on expert mode).
You need luminite to craft the summon items to spawn the bosses.

For download HuntToBoss (use brower of modloader, this is better)

To download HuntToBoss use tmodloader's mod browser or preferably this link:

And it is all the same strange that players don't support mod. Let a gameplay of modes, but mod very interestingly is made and allows to look at bosses differently. I don't understand why it doesn't attract players. :dryadcry:

Well,
1: this is not a mod very compatible with others mods.(who can put that too easy)
2: Incompatible with somes utility mods( prefixe for ennemi, many people use that.)
3: Solo mod. Can be scary.
People can forgot than:
1: A mod like that can be installed when you have finish your game with others mods.

This is not a very good mod, so this is normal than it do not attract. (Same, if, me, i download that, but the mod need be finish, ah ah, very sorry ><)

Back
Top Bottom