Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

Soo, do you like it? Also, what can I improve on?

• I like it!

Votes: 109 70.8%
  • I think it’s ok.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I HATE IT.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Nothing to be worked on.

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Shading

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Design

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Color palettes

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Some other thing I didn’t think of.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • It all needs work.

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • By choosing this option you officially pledge your life to almighty Borf.

Votes: 47 30.5%

• Total voters
First time trying Pixel Dailies (Prompt: Flaming Sword)
FireSword.gif

Nice, mate! I really want to join too. Maybe one day, I'll try out pixel art.
I'd say that doing Pixel Dailies would actually be a pretty good way to practice, having a new challenge every day would definitely help out a lot. The pieces don't have to be fancy either, just having something to consistently give you new inspiration for something small is useful in the long run. Here's a link to the page if anyone wants to give it a try: https://twitter.com/Pixel_Dailies?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author (Also, if you're looking for programs to use, I'd recommend GIMP and Aseprite, the former being free.)

My intention was to use Aseprite but seeing anything relating to money, I'll bail. But I did download GIMP, and it has been sitting in my D: drive for quite some time now. When the time comes, I'll be sure to use it. Regardless, thanks for the suggestion, maybe Pixel Dailies will be good practice for me in the future.

View attachment 329597 View attachment 329644
Happy Pride! Here's a bunch of pride flags based off of the ones I've had in my signature for a while so you can use whichever ones fit you in yours! I initially meant to get this out around the beginning of the month but it sort of turned into a project that I worked on throughout it. Individual flags can be found in the spoiler below. (Please give credit if you decide to use these, thanks!)

how do I put the ones I want into my signature
nvm i think i figured it out

Hi there @gh0uI, just a reminder that if you post in a thread, it needs to add something relevant to the discussion. I’m guessing maybe you’re trying to post a lot to get a new trophy/title? If that’s the case, please know that this isn’t a good way to go about it. :)

Hi there @gh0uI, just a reminder that if you post in a thread, it needs to add something relevant to the discussion. I’m guessing maybe you’re trying to post a lot to get a new trophy/title? If that’s the case, please know that this isn’t a good way to go about it. :)
Oh, so that's what they're doing...

Do you know if you’ll do requests again ever?
I'm not sure at the moment, I'm currently working through some art block right now and I'm trying to focus on larger personal projects. If I do take requests again I'll announce it here, though I might possibly start doing commissions if I can actually motivate myself to figure it out. Thanks for asking though!

Back
Top Bottom