Pixel Art Huzbubber's Pixel Art Collection

Soo, do you like it? Also, what can I improve on?

• I like it!

Votes: 109 70.8%
  • I think it’s ok.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I HATE IT.

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Nothing to be worked on.

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Shading

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Design

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Color palettes

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • Some other thing I didn’t think of.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • It all needs work.

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • By choosing this option you officially pledge your life to almighty Borf.

Votes: 47 30.5%

• Total voters
I've just gotten used to full-scale art, and adjusted to a tablet with that, so that's why I find it easier to use a tablet. However, I did use a mouse for awhile, and with the reduced resolution, they're actually pretty equal.

made some myself aswell
2HtGA4f

Would you mind posting your new sprites in the replies as well? Maybe in a spoiler? It's just kinda annoying to click though all the sections any time you update it.

I'm looking for some spriters for my mod.. I don't know where to start or where to ask for help.. But would you like to be a part-time spriter for my mod?

I'm looking for some spriters for my mod.. I don't know where to start or where to ask for help.. But would you like to be a part-time spriter for my mod?
Sure, it sounds pretty interesting! I would probably only be able to do part time though, since I have a lot going on with school and other requests in the forums, but I could definitely help out with a few sprites!

Last edited:
The second sprite looks like something from Fallout (3 or 4), I would love to make that into a Terraria weapon (left click is a normal attack, right click is a fire attack but slower). Actually there are quite a few items that'd be cool to put in a mod....

The second sprite looks like something from Fallout (3 or 4), I would love to make that into a Terraria weapon (left click is a normal attack, right click is a fire attack but slower). Actually there are quite a few items that'd be cool to put in a mod....
It actually is a weapon from Fallout, I made it for the Anthem mod.

Back
Top Bottom