• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Other Art Huzbubber's Support Banner Studio!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(NOTE: Some old banners are kind of low quality, but fear not! I have improved my banner making techniques, so they should be much better now!)

Hello everyone! After developing a slight obsession with making support banners, I've decided to make a place where you can request banners for me to make! I'm pretty sure I can do most types of banners, but I do have some limitations of what I can do. If you want a different size banner, just tell me with your request. Anyways though, requests are free and I will get them done as soon as I can! (If you want the code for the banner, give me the link to the site and I will include the code too!)

Sprites Banner.png

LPW.jpeg

Anthem Banner.png

Anthem Banner 2.png

Anthem Banner 3 (1).png

C671FF30-5711-4BC9-B897-40CDE339FB4D.png

Saturday Banner.png

Kraken Banner!.png

Companion Pedestal Banner.png

Anyways, I hope to see some new requests soon!

Last edited:

darkmega5

Skeletron Prime
I thought up a superhero named slimepack. he is basically a terraria blue slime with buff arms, a face, and a jetpack. concept banner plz

Aedan The Borf

Skeletron Prime
FC6F754D-2A7A-48BB-8D08-A0F105E6FA44.jpeg
FC6F754D-2A7A-48BB-8D08-A0F105E6FA44.jpeg

(NOTE: Some old banners are kind of low quality, but fear not! I have improved my banner making techniques, so they should be much better now!)

Hello everyone! After developing a slight obsession with making support banners, I've decided to make a place where you can request banners for me to make! I'm pretty sure I can do most types of banners, but I do have some limitations of what I can do. If you want a different size banner, just tell me with your request. Anyways though, requests are free and I will get them done as soon as I can! (If you want the code for the banner, give me the link to the site and I will include the code too!)

Anyways, I hope to see some new requests soon!
Can I have one with a mega Marvin like this? (Above)

Top Bottom