Other Art Huzbubber's Support Banner Studio!

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
(NOTE: Some old banners are kind of low quality, but fear not! I have improved my banner making techniques, so they should be much better now!)

Hello everyone! After developing a slight obsession with making support banners, I've decided to make a place where you can request banners for me to make! I'm pretty sure I can do most types of banners, but I do have some limitations of what I can do. If you want a different size banner, just tell me with your request. Anyways though, requests are free and I will get them done as soon as I can! (If you want the code for the banner, give me the link to the site and I will include the code too!)

Sprites Banner.png

LPW.jpeg

Anthem Banner.png

Anthem Banner 2.png

Anthem Banner 3 (1).png

C671FF30-5711-4BC9-B897-40CDE339FB4D.png

Saturday Banner.png

Kraken Banner!.png

Companion Pedestal Banner.png

Anyways, I hope to see some new requests soon!

Last edited:
I thought up a superhero named slimepack. he is basically a terraria blue slime with buff arms, a face, and a jetpack. concept banner plz

FC6F754D-2A7A-48BB-8D08-A0F105E6FA44.jpeg
FC6F754D-2A7A-48BB-8D08-A0F105E6FA44.jpeg

(NOTE: Some old banners are kind of low quality, but fear not! I have improved my banner making techniques, so they should be much better now!)

Hello everyone! After developing a slight obsession with making support banners, I've decided to make a place where you can request banners for me to make! I'm pretty sure I can do most types of banners, but I do have some limitations of what I can do. If you want a different size banner, just tell me with your request. Anyways though, requests are free and I will get them done as soon as I can! (If you want the code for the banner, give me the link to the site and I will include the code too!)

Anyways, I hope to see some new requests soon!
Can I have one with a mega Marvin like this? (Above)

Back
Top Bottom