Mobile Hybrid arena/Pirate farm, any suggestions?

FriendlyOne

Terrarian
Hello, I'm still prehardmode trying to prepare for it. I wonder, is this farm good enough for pirate invasion? I would've put it to the test, but unfortunately I can't do it yet. I will upgrade it with temple traps. If there any more tips for me? I thought about hoiking but don't see what a actually I would wanna hoik. And those tunnels were created to hold banners in the first place. And campfire with heart lanterns will be added, of course

Hello, I'm still prehardmode trying to prepare for it. I wonder, is this farm good enough for pirate invasion? I would've put it to the test, but unfortunately I can't do it yet. I will upgrade it with temple traps. If there any more tips for me? I thought about hoiking but don't see what a actually I would wanna hoik. And those tunnels were created to hold banners in the first place. And campfire with heart lanterns will be added, of course
Hi @FriendlyOne, welcome to the forums. :)

The arena/farm looks great to me. Goblins and Pirates will normally want to join you at the natural spawn of the world (the middle of the map) so if you're not near the middle of the world that may be why goblins aren't appearing.

You can try to have a few NPCs nearby - they help the invasion happen at places other than the middle of the world.

Back
Top Bottom