tModLoader Hybrid Items-Homepage

MojoDallin

Terrarian
(Jan 11 2024)
This mod may be getting remade. It was my first ever modding experience (which includes spriting and maybe coding too) and I never intended for it to get popular, but somehow it did. I'm not that happy with the sprites and the coding I did was questionable, and now that I'm much better, the newer version should be more polished.
Thank you to all that played it, and a special thank you to those who joined the discord and suggested ideas. I actually remember some of you.
I do not know when it will be done if I decide to.
It isn't going to only be a port. Some items won't return, some will. Those that won't return don't fit the "hybrid" theme, and the new ones should.
After I publish it, I do not yet know if I will continue to work on it. I most likely won't due to lack of time, but I will consider it.

I will leave the original up for archive purposes.

icon.png

Overview
Hybrid Items is a terraria mod that was created by me (MojoDallin). This mod adds "hybrids" of items(hence the name)-two items or more combined into a single item.

Some (but not all) items in this mod are:
Aqueous Gun: A gun that converts bullets to water.
Chain Gun MK2: A very fast chain gun that shoots multiple bullets per shot...with low damage.
Charred Icicle: A sword that shoots an fire ball with left click and an ice ball with right click.
Darklight: An upgraded Dao of Pow that seperates light and dark by left and right clicks.
Darkshot: Phoenix blaster and Night's Edge.
Doomerang: A fast boomerang (may change).
Fiery Missle: A magic missle and flamelash combined.
Firestorm: A sword that rains down fireballs from the sky.
Flower of Duality: Ice flower and fire flower.
Hardmode Bar Hoods/Mask (cobalt, palladium, etc.): Best of all 3 pieces of head sets. They have the stats of the other helmets, at the cost of slightly decreased stats.
Multitools: Pickaxe, hammer, and axe all in one!
(Axesaw, Meteorite, Molten, Luminite)
Fusing Station: A station to fuse items. Drops from Eye of Cthulhu.
Frostspark Diving Gear: Frostspark boots and arctic diving gear
Battle Potion+: Doubles enemy spawn rates

Latest Update:
Fixed a few bugs
Slightly reworked Bad Apple
Links:

Github Download:
Github

Other Links:
Discord Server-Submit ideas, feedback, stuff like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom