Items Hybrid Weapons- For every Ninja-Wizard out there...

TheWizard332

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I'm here to talk about a quick little idea that adds only 3 weapons, 2 enemies, and a few crafting materials.
No Jungle-devouring robots or lame Skydrakes THIS time around.... lets start!

The first hybrid- The Hellfire Shotgun- ranged/magic
15 damage, shoots 3 bullets that spread out and explode on impact. 15 mana.
Crafting- Hellfire arrows (5) Musket, Fallen Stars ( 1)
Tooltip- "'Merica!"

The second hybrid- Magic Longsword- Melee/magic
30 Damage, every 3 stabs it fires 5 Magic Dagger projectiles from the tip at a slight angle, using the mana it normally would to cast them.
Crafting- 1 Magic Dagger, 1 Longsword.
Note: It functions like a spear when aiming straight ahead, while if you aim it up it swings like a sword. This opens up the possibility for a new type of weapon altogether- a Longsword?

The third Hybrid- Rustic Rife- Ranged/melee
20 damage, every 5 stabs it shoots a musket ball projectile with very long range and pierces 1 enemy. The shot does 10 damage.
Crafting- 1 Musket, 1 Bayonet.
Note: This is as historically accurate as possible, muskets take forever to reload.-_-

The two Mobs-

These are both PURITY ONLY, somewhat uncommon pre-hm mob, though they both spawn in hardmode with increased frequency as well. Here they are.

Undead Fusilier- a zombie with 100 Health, 10 defense, every so often they will stop, take aim, and fire a bullet, then resume walking towards you. The shot AND melee damage both do 40 damage each. It is a zombie wearing a French Grand Armee' uniform. (if you don't know what that is, look it up.)
Drops- Bayonet- material, used in Rustic Rifle.

Undead Knight- a Zombie with 150 health, 15 defense, they have a shield which they may occaisonally use to block 1 attack, then keep going. They do 30 damage. They resemble a knight in chain armor with a shield and sword. There is a knife hilt sticking out of his shoulder.

Drops- Longsword- weapon, material. It does 30 damage, and when you aim it sideways, it acts like a spear. However when you aim it up, it swings like a sword.

Thanks guys!! I hope you like this!

Could be cool, but I dislike combining weapons, an exception being the nights edge. Try to come up with some different crafting recipes instead of tinkering weapons

Could be cool, but I dislike combining weapons, an exception being the nights edge. Try to come up with some different crafting recipes instead of tinkering weapons

The idea was that the weapons used were relatively easy to obtain ( The possible exception being the magic dagger). But I see your point, trouble is how can you get a Musket and Bayonet without..... a Musket and a Bayonet. I might add an alternate crafting recipe for the Magic Longsword, but only if others share your views as well.

Back
Top Bottom