Wavebank Hyperdimension Nepraria! A HDN-Based Wavebank

StickyQuote

Spazmatism
So a friend of mine got me Megadimension Neptunia VII for my birthday a few months back and couldn't get to playing it until about a week or two ago. I've since fallen in love with this series so much that I decided to take some of the tunes that frequent that franchise and port them over to this one! Granted, Terraria and Neptunia are vastly different series, so music to fit the locations and events were not only a slight pain to edit, but also to find. I did my best, in my opinion, though. Themes range from the first original Neptunia game all the way to Megadimension, and if you can name them all, then uh... have a cookie or something? Iunno.

At any rate, this is a bit of an oddball wavebank, but enjoy it all the same!
https://www.mediafire.com/?hywehxwxcm8rnh5

Sorry if the post is a bit scattered or off, I don't post often in forums in general. >_<
I made this mostly for myself, but wanted to share for any other potential Terraria and Neptunia joint fans!

Terraria Track - Neptunia Track - Neptunia Game
Alternate Day - 100$ - Rebirth 1 Onwards
Alternate Underground - World of Imagination - Rebirth 1
Boss 1(Eye of Cthulhu, etc) - Fate - Megadimension
Boss 2(Wall of Flesh, Twins, etc.) - Providence - Megadimension
Boss 3(Destroyer, etc) - Voltage - Megadimension
Corruption - Emergency - Megadimension
Crimson - Shadows of Stone Tower - Megadimension
Desert - The Ruins of Ancient Leanbox - Hyperdimension Neptunia
Dungeon - Seven Sages Battle - Rebirth 3
Eclipse - O.Ba.Ke -Feat. Spelunker- - Megadimension
Eerie(Blood Moon, Meteorm etc.) - Insecure Feeling - Megadimension
Final Boss - Fearful Skull - Rebirth 1
Frost Moon - Iris Heart's Theme - Rebirth 3
Golem - Planeptune Dungeon Battle Theme - Hyperdimension Neptunia
Hallow - Sailing Of A Daydream - Megadimension
Jungle - Vert's Theme - Rebirth 1
Lizahrd - Strange Cave -Feat. Spelunker- - Megadimension
Lunar Event(Pillars) - Encounter of Destiny - Megadimension
Martian Event - Brave Dance - Megadimension
Mushrooms - Acrylic Wall - Rebirth 3
Goblins - La Dele Dele - Rebirth 3
Hell - Hellraiser -The Mastermind Behind the Scheme- - Megadimension
Pirates - Criminal Attack - Rebirth 1
Ocean - Between Earth and Sky - Rebirth 1
Old One's Army - To Hell - Rebirth 1
Overworld Day - Lite Light - Rebirth 1
Overworld Night - Desperado - Megadimension
Plantera - Dancing Girl - Rebirth 1
Pumpkin Moon - Rough Flash - Rebirth 1
Queen Bee - Splash - Rebirth 1
Rain Sounds - Terraria - Note: I actually edited this to be a little quieter on the rain, but louder on the thunder, a bit nicer on the ears, in my opinion.
Rain - Blanc's Theme - Rebirth 1
Sandstorm - Daru- Erm... Rom and Ram's Theme - Rebirth 1
Snow - Lowee's Theme - Rebirth 1
Space - Planet's Odyssey
Title - Planeptune's Theme - Rebirth 1
Underground Corruption - A Whirlpool Of Insanity - Megadimension
Underground Crimson - Transformational Neon -Electric Circuit- - Megadimension
Underground Hallow - Sa.Ku.Ra -In Full Bloom- - Megadimension
Underground Snow - Rectifier and Calculator - Megadimension
Underground - Prehistoric Cave - Rebirth 1

Last edited:
Oh, by the by, if anyone who does Wave Banks regularly could give me tips, like which is better for the tracks to either fade in or let Terraria do that for the track itself, that would be much appreciated. :)

Yo, I oughta suggest making a list of what tracks are in the wavebank, make a spoiler and put a list in there.
Y'know, like what plays in the forest or what plays for the moon lord, so on and so forth.

oh you did it XD
btw can you change encounter of destiny to final boss?
just like what i did

Actually, the entire reason I didn't is for one simple reason. In Megadimension, you fight the 4 Dark CPUs, yes? 4 Pillars. And Encounter of Destiny sounds more hectic and fit for a sort of wave defense-ish type deal, where as what I picked for Moon Lord fits a whole final boss-ish type deal a bit better. I was torn on it, but that's what tipped the scales.

Instant download. Lots of good song choices for each of Terraria's tracks.

I noticed there's a bit of volume inconsistency between tracks but its negligible.

Actually, the entire reason I didn't is for one simple reason. In Megadimension, you fight the 4 Dark CPUs, yes? 4 Pillars. And Encounter of Destiny sounds more hectic and fit for a sort of wave defense-ish type deal, where as what I picked for Moon Lord fits a whole final boss-ish type deal a bit better. I was torn on it, but that's what tipped the scales.
well i just looked at the title and i thought it's suits more for a final boss music so yeah

Instant download. Lots of good song choices for each of Terraria's tracks.

I noticed there's a bit of volume inconsistency between tracks but its negligible.
Yeah that's generally me fiddling around with the tracks in audacity and not sure how much noise that area might produce. Heh.

Soo, i would like to know what the twins soundtrack you used beacouse i like it and i'm too lazy to look for my self.

Back
Top Bottom