I run to the campsite and look for a way to hook the
lever up to the teleporter.

"Wait a minute... The teleporter!"

I run to the campsite and look for a way to hook the
lever up to the teleporter.
"Wa-Wait!"
*Happy runs to Gold.*
"..."
"I have no idea where this teleporter goes! This also could be bad because if you pull the lever, something might be on the other side..."
*Happy pauses then awaits his decision.*
"But again, I am not sure how we are going to, progress."

"If I still had all my missing stuff, the Nebula Recreator, the Stardust Shifter Disc, the Vortex Pistol, and the Gliders of Infinity, we could go wherever, but alas, they're gone."

I hook up the lever.

"I say we stay back a little longer. We've got the whole Packed Woods to look around, anyway."

"If I still had all my missing stuff, the Nebula Recreator, the Stardust Shifter Disc, the Vortex Pistol, and the Gliders of Infinity, we could go wherever, but alas, they're gone."

I hook up the lever.

"I say we stay back a little longer. We've got the whole Packed Woods to look around, anyway."
*Happy nods. Happy starts combining certain things.*

I look over at the dangerous-looking flowers.

"Got any idea what those are?"

(('Look at' can be a very informational interaction in Minecraft: Story Mode, so why not try?))

I look over at the dangerous-looking flowers.

"Got any idea what those are?"

(('Look at' can be a very informational interaction in Minecraft: Story Mode, so why not try?))
*They look like purple flowers giving off a clean scent. It is dripping poison on the ground. Picking on with your bare hands will most likely toxicate you.*
((Asking Happy will give a more detailed view of such.))

ive been following happy and alias, mostly just watching. until a concern pops into my mind.
"...so, happy. Ive only ever stated my name as 'furry hackerman', so... how did you know my real name? my whole existence was kept confidential by Entech, so theres no way you could have found out that way."

((I did ask Happy though))
((Oh, whoops))

*Happy walks up.*
"These are poisonous flowers obviously. If you manage to pick them up without getting intoxicated, it would serve useful for adding to a weapon! The poison also seems to be very corrosive so be careful!"

ive been following happy and alias, mostly just watching. until a concern pops into my mind.
"...so, happy. Ive only ever stated my name as 'furry hackerman', so... how did you know my real name? my whole existence was kept confidential by Entech, so theres no way you could have found out that way."

*Happy pulls out the huge notebook and points at it.*
"Program, I know most of the existence of this universe specifically."

"...huh. so,you have godlike knowledge of the univ- wait"
((Oh, whoops))

*Happy walks up.*
"These are poisonous flowers obviously. If you manage to pick them up without getting intoxicated, it would serve useful for adding to a weapon! The poison also seems to be very corrosive so be careful!"

"did you just say those are corrosive? how does one pick these flowers and handle them without getting intoxicated? I want corrosive damage on my yoyo."
((fyi: program thinks corrosive status procs strip armor.))

I look at my elbow blade.

"Would it be safe to tip my limb blades with the stuff? Or would I likely poison myself trying?"

I look at my elbow blade.

"Would it be safe to tip my limb blades with the stuff? Or would I likely poison myself trying?"
*Happy goes through his notebook.*
"You would most likely die as the blades in you create holes down deep in your body. Poison gets in there and you are dead."

"...huh. so,you have godlike knowledge of the univ- wait"

"did you just say those are corrosive? how does one pick these flowers and handle them without getting intoxicated? I want corrosive damage on my yoyo."
((fyi: program thinks corrosive status procs strip armor.))
"Well... The poison here basically can corrode through soft or weak substances like flesh or dirt. Probably the limit it can't corrode is stone. It can do a lot of lethal damage too!"

"Strange. I always thought my blades weren't connected to my bones, but you're probably right."

I look around.

"I thought that portal was supposed to send me home, why did it send me here?"
Rose just explores the forest until she stumbles upon the camp (and saves)

Back
Top Bottom