PS4 I’m a mage and I can’t beat skeleton prime

6bit

Terrarian
ive failed twice... my weapons are mythical golden shower, crystal storm, frost staff, meteor staff, and that crystal thing that drops from hallowed mimic. Please just tell me what I should keep and what I should get rid of. Also I’m bad with controls lol

My tactic would've been showering it with Golden Shower first, then take down the arms one-by-one with the crystal storm as long as it remains yellow.

as for the other weapons:
- Frost Staff seems fine as additional weapon in case Crystal Storm is out of reach.
- Meteor Staff is powerful, but consumes too much mana to remain effective. You should probably using the Mana Flower Accessory if you want to use this one.
- "Crystal thing from hallowed mimics" is not worth against bosses. too low damage and short range. You can better leave it to fight enemies on the other side of a wall.

Thanks man! So what if I get a daedulus storm bow with Infinite arrows? I’m a mage but would it still do decent damage?

Been on the surface with all space you can have against a large target. I don't think there's anything that can go wrong with it. :)

Magic Power and Regen potions are your friend. If you are running out of time just focus on beating down the head. Rainbow Rod is pretty good if you beat the twins beforehand.

I’m a mage and only have defeated one mech boss (destroyer). Could you all recommend magic weapons I should get? I have a golden shower, crystal storm, frost staff, and meteor staff. Please help!

I’m a mage and only have defeated one mech boss (destroyer). Could you all recommend magic weapons I should get? I have a golden shower, crystal storm, frost staff, and meteor staff. Please help!
Hi @6bit, please stop making threads for the same topic. I combined your two threads into one here. You already have a discussion going for getting help with magic weapons. Please use this current thread and stop making new ones. Let me know if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom