I’m about to enter hardmode, anything I should do?

Noodlesinthehood

Steampunker
It’s my first time entering hardmode on my computer, and I want to make preparations. I’ve already had experience, as I already played the game on mobile past Duke Fishron. I’m the type of guy who likes to get as stacked as possible, and I’m always prepared. Here is my gear:

Night’s Edge
Molten Pickaxe
Molten Hamaxe
Full set of Molten Armor

What preparations should I make? Here is a list of what I have planned/done:

A direct hellevator
A WoF platform made out of stone so I can farm crystal shards later
Three block wide chasms guarding the crimson
25x16 block fishing farms in every biome
Saved up crates

Anything else?

Last edited:
A bunch of crates! If you have a bunch of them, and open them after getting to hardmode, you'll get a lot of hardmode ores and bars! It helped me get an adamantite forge without mining at all, and helped me get the Hallowed set of armor without having to go through the lower sets of armor.

Make a huge skybridge for The Twins, because they have a habit of scaring me sometimes when they summon randomly >.< it's best to make a few boss arenas in advance. If you can, make some storage chests, too!

A bunch of crates! If you have a bunch of them, and open them after getting to hardmode, you'll get a lot of hardmode ores and bars! It helped me get an adamantite forge without mining at all, and helped me get the Hallowed set of armor without having to go through the lower sets of armor.
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that.

Back
Top Bottom