1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m new to the community (kind-of)!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TowerTheGamer, Jul 3, 2019.

1. TowerTheGamer

TowerTheGamer Terrarian

Hello, I’m Tower, and I’m kind of new to the community. I bought this game in 2012 on Steam but never really played it much until 2016 when I grinded the game during the summer. I left and haven’t really played the game since until it came on the Switch. Either way, I’ve never been super active on the forums, so I just wanted to say hello again :)

Excited to get back into this game and talk a little more with other players!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    Moor Al-Malik and JoJo_Guzzlord like this.
  2. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Welcome to the forums, Tower! Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here!

TowerTheGamer likes this.
  3. Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3

Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 Terrarian

My (Nick)name is Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 new to the community and the forum. I used to play Terraria on Xbox 360 since 2016 and recently I received my Xbox One an I bought Terraria and I'm playing since last month so I'm quite new on this version of the game.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2019 ---
    Meu nome (Nick) é Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 novo para a comunidade e para o fórum. Eu costumava jogar Terraria no Xbox 360 desde 2016 e recentemente recebi meu Xbox One e comprei Terraria e estou jogando desde o mês passado, então sou muito novo nessa versão do jogo

TowerTheGamer likes this.
  4. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hello! Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you!