I’m new to the community (kind-of)!

TowerTheGamer

Terrarian
Hello, I’m Tower, and I’m kind of new to the community. I bought this game in 2012 on Steam but never really played it much until 2016 when I grinded the game during the summer. I left and haven’t really played the game since until it came on the Switch. Either way, I’ve never been super active on the forums, so I just wanted to say hello again :)

Excited to get back into this game and talk a little more with other players!

Last edited:
My (Nick)name is Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 new to the community and the forum. I used to play Terraria on Xbox 360 since 2016 and recently I received my Xbox One an I bought Terraria and I'm playing since last month so I'm quite new on this version of the game.
[doublepost=1562872872,1562872842][/doublepost]Meu nome (Nick) é Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 novo para a comunidade e para o fórum. Eu costumava jogar Terraria no Xbox 360 desde 2016 e recentemente recebi meu Xbox One e comprei Terraria e estou jogando desde o mês passado, então sou muito novo nessa versão do jogo

My (Nick)name is Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 new to the community and the forum. I used to play Terraria on Xbox 360 since 2016 and recently I received my Xbox One an I bought Terraria and I'm playing since last month so I'm quite new on this version of the game.
[doublepost=1562872872,1562872842][/doublepost]Meu nome (Nick) é Wh1t3_Ch0c0l4t3 novo para a comunidade e para o fórum. Eu costumava jogar Terraria no Xbox 360 desde 2016 e recentemente recebi meu Xbox One e comprei Terraria e estou jogando desde o mês passado, então sou muito novo nessa versão do jogo
Hello! Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom