Xbox One I’ve beaten terraria and now I want to play with someone else

im sooooo sorry but I cant play. but theres a guy called Beardydargon that's needs some help with endgame and your the perfect guy to help him. he has xbox one. im soooo sorry to trouble you with my stupid messages.
xD
sorry
:(:indifferent:
have a good time:p

My username is BananaBoy217 pls comment your username and if you have a mic or not I’d also like it if you could say what time you can play, if you message me and I’m not on when I get back on I will respond ASAP :D :)

Hi I beat terraria and now I’m pretty bored of you feel the same please message me at BananaBoy217
My username is BananaBoy217 pls comment your username and if you have a mic or not I’d also like it if you could say what time you can play, if you message me and I’m not on when I get back on I will respond ASAP :D :)
Hi @Banana217, I combined your two Quick Hookup threads into one. Please just use one thread for yourself, but feel free to respond to others’ threads.

I am also looking for someone else to play with on Xbox. I already beat the PC version. I messaged you on Xbox. I have a mic. I just beat golem on Xbox and I usually play in the afternoons around 2-5.

Back
Top Bottom