I am have return

VIX9745

The Destroyer
The man with 1,384,839,012 cursed images has returned.
DM me (if thats a thing) for up to 50 at once for free bc who tf gonna pay for funny internet images lol.

Attachments

• dc (303).jpg
    dc (303).jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 29
  • dc (379).jpg
    dc (379).jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
The man with 1,384,839,012 cursed images has returned.
DM me (if thats a thing) for up to 50 at once for free bc who tf gonna pay for funny internet images lol.
Hi @spiranttick178 I have moved your thread into the Introductions section (and out of the Off Topic section). The Off Topic section is for discussions about real topics that are not Terraria, not for discussing yourself. :)

The place is to talk about yourself or on your own profile, if you want to add more to this thread in the introduction section, or if you want to chitchat in the Random Chitchat Thread

thanks, let me know if you have any questions.

Hi @spiranttick178 I have moved your thread into the Introductions section (and out of the Off Topic section). The Off Topic section is for discussions about real topics that are not Terraria, not for discussing yourself. :)

The place is to talk about yourself or on your own profile, if you want to add more to this thread in the introduction section, or if you want to chitchat in the Random Chitchat Thread

thanks, let me know if you have any questions.
Lol sry dude I didnt know so I just posted it wherever I felt was right.

Back
Top Bottom