I am new to hoiking systems, I need help...

Gamerknight91

Terrarian
Does anyone know how to make a two way hoik system that can be entered through any part of it, entering on the top half will make you go down and entering through the bottom half will bring you up, I'm thinking of putting it on the side of my arena. Here is a horrible drawing in case you don't know what I'm trying to say, I don't even know if what I'm trying to do is possible...

The greyed out part is the side I'm entering in.

I was originally thinking that I could use actuators, logic gates, and player above sensors in order to get you in the hoik, I didn't know if someone would want to build off of my idea or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210304-152543_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20210304-152543_Samsung Notes.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 90
Alright I gotchu. This on works quite well but lemme just not a few things. Make the hammered blocks exactly as you see it in the attachment or something could go wrong. Also, when going down on the hoik you might get stuck, just make sure you gently press the move button and don't have any velocity when going down. Let me know if you have any questions.
1615107860027.png

Alright I gotchu. This on works quite well but lemme just not a few things. Make the hammered blocks exactly as you see it in the attachment or something could go wrong. Also, when going down on the hoik you might get stuck, just make sure you gently press the move button and don't have any velocity when going down. Let me know if you have any questions.
View attachment 311194
Alright, thank you, I had the entrys wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom