I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

My bad, misspoke. Meant to say "the Omniverse" not "the Universe."
Think you meant the 'Multiverse'.

And yes, as I have said previously, I have thousands of things I have to do every day. Maintaining stability over the entirety of existence is hard. Incredibly hard.

Last edited:
Greetings everyone, I'm Scratch Lunin.

I was created by the Multiverse in its early stages to act as protection against threats towards it (such as powerful monsters, interdimensional tears in reality, timeline glitches, etc.).
Although the Multiverse as a whole is much more stable then it was trillions of years ago, I still must do my job as the Interdimensional Warrior.
Ask me anything about me or the Multiverse (within reason, that is).

Take note that some asks that question the deepest secrets of the Multiverse may be answered with various images of hypercubes and nothing else.

You may have up to 10 questions in one message at a time, and you can only reply once for questions, so ask wisely (any more will be replied with another image of a hypercube).
You can send more then one message if it doesn't contain questions however.

Good luck mortal beings, I'll be waiting.

View attachment 277710
ok then, here are my 10 questions-
1. Why do u not let me find a plantera bulb on my summoner lets play in terraria (no plantera bulbs is a big threat to the multiverse)
2. Why do u not do anything about the crimson/corruption/hallow
3. Are you skeletron prime. If so, when we fought were u holding back
4. Why do wyverns spawn during boss fights so much, thats a huge threat to the terraria universe
5. Whats a hypercube and 6. why does it exist
8. Why is there no terraria youtuber with 1mil subs
9. Why are my dragons about to die
And finally 10. Did you know there are mushrooms on mars

Last edited:
ok then, here are my 10 questions-
1. Why do u not let me find a plantera bulb on my summoner lets play in terraria (no plantera bulbs is a big threat to the multiverse)
2. Why do u not do anything about the crimson/corruption/hallow
3. Are you skeletron prime. If so, when we fought were u holding back
4. Why do wyverns spawn during boss fights so much, thats a huge threat to the terraria universe
5. Whats a hypercube and 6. why does it exist
8. Why is there no terraria youtuber with 1mil subs
9. Why are my dragons about to die
And finally 10. Did you know there are mushrooms on mars
Saying something is a threat to the entirety of the Multiverse when it clearly isn't, well... it's certainly not a smart idea. Blame either Plantera or your own luck for that.

What you're doing is blaming a higher power on something that you alone can fix.

I never was.

Nope. You either tame them, or kill them.

Imagine an infinitely thin piece of paper in the shape of a square. Because it only extends in two directions, instead of all three like most objects in your world, we call that "two-dimensional". When you extend out the piece of paper in the third dimension, turning it into a cube, we call that "three-dimensional". A hypercube is to a cube what a cube is to a square. In other words, a hypercube is a "four-dimensional" cube.

For some reason, Terraria youtubers just aren't as popular on Youtube. A real shame.

Ask yourself that question.

We don't talk about the Martian Shrooms.

Oh, you forgot question 7.

Saying something is a threat to the entirety of the Multiverse when it clearly isn't, well... it's certainly not a smart idea. Blame either Plantera or your own luck for that.

What you're doing is blaming a higher power on something that you alone can fix.

I never was.

Nope. You either tame them, or kill them.

Imagine an infinitely thin piece of paper in the shape of a square. Because it only extends in two directions, instead of all three like most objects in your world, we call that "two-dimensional". When you extend out the piece of paper in the third dimension, turning it into a cube, we call that "three-dimensional". A hypercube is to a cube what a cube is to a square. In other words, a hypercube is a "four-dimensional" cube.

For some reason, Terraria youtubers just aren't as popular on Youtube. A real shame.

Ask yourself that question.

We don't talk about the Martian Shrooms.

Oh, you forgot question 7.
oh yeah #7 [Comment portion deleted- wrong multiverse] is how do you even tame wyverns lol, oh yeah fair enough about #1's answer im just really unlucky ig lol and #9 my dragons need clicks and i dont have enough... The jungle tyrant would appreciate some wyverns for his ever-growing army.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom