I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

(my oc pancake)
1. My universe is about to become another multiverse. How do I stop it?
(my oc kesshin)
2. I (alledgedly) have the ability to decide fate. Should that be even possible?

Last edited:
How do I become as powerful as you? As it stands I'm not anybody to shove aside but you're an interdimensional warrior.
The only thing I can say is, best of luck to you. I happened to be created specifically for this position.

What experiences do you have with the void?
None good.
Well, I could try killing those Calamity people. What do you rate my sword 1/10 out of power? It basically just shoots stuff and swings really fast. It's also pretty sharp.
It is hard to dictate its strength based on non-specific values. What limits does it hold? What is its breaking point
HOW BIG ARE YOU
As big as I feel is necessary.

The void cannot be destroyed, for something cannot exist without nothing

It is eternal, and harnessing its power can be the key to open a door of infinite possibilities

The void cannot be destroyed, for something cannot exist without nothing

It is eternal, and harnessing its power can be the key to open a door of infinite possibilities
No one that I have encountered has used the Quantum Void's power without inevitability being consumed by the very same Void. None have used it for anything good, either.
Watch me. Anyways, do you have any tips for defeating those Calamitous entities?
What enemies do you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom