PC I am Ssssneki-

SnekiBox

Terrarian
Literally just bought Terraria a couple days ago on Black Friday. I've had tons of fun already!

I originally bought it on, what I think was, Friday the 29th November. On Wednesday 3rd December, I accidentally summoned the Wall of Flesh. Not going to lie, I was trying to build that bridge so I could have more room to defeat the WoF, but then a Voodoo demon attacked me, and when I killed it, it dropped a Guide Voodoo Doll right into the lava. I gotta say, it was NOT a fun experience trying to run from it and try kill it at the same time...
However, the game overall is fun, and once I get some work done, I can progress to the point where I defeat the Wall of Flesh!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums SnekiBox.
Would you like a dragon? (Please answer clearly)

I post a dragon picture here.
dd64wl5-ae8dcf7d-94f1-47f2-aea4-c2430d11e488.png

Neither can I. I just post stuff I find.
Hey, this isn't at all related to your message but I'm guessing you're a pretty good player. Uhm, I was wondering if there was a way to stop Wyverns from spawning on islands... I made a sky island base and moved all my NPCs there pre-hardmode and now that I'm in hardmode, I keep getting attacked by them.

I know placing walls would do it, although I don't think you'd really like that.
Also I'm pretty sure NPCs being there should prevent it, haven't really ever made a floating island base, or a fancy base in general.

I know placing walls would do it, although I don't think you'd really like that.
Also I'm pretty sure NPCs being there should prevent it, haven't really ever made a floating island base, or a fancy base in general.
Alright, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom