PC I am still a noob and i saw this great weapon.(zenith)Can someone give me one.

Um I can’t give it because I play switch but I think you will need to offer more money for the best weapon in the game with the most complex crafting tree in the game

Yeah I don't think you can get one of those for 5 gold. I wouldn't take any less than a platinum if I was going to sell one, and that's being generous. That thing is a nightmare to obtain and you have to do basically every boss and event the game has to offer to get one.

I will take it for free or i will tarde it for 5 gold and 100 silver coins thats all i have.
There are probably some who would give you one, even for free - that price doesn't seems anywhere close to the value of the weapon anyway - but...

I think, in general, late game weapons can ruin the whole's enjoyment of the game for you, like, you can absolutely obliterate anything in seconds early game with lunar tier and above (or even with just mid-hardmode weapons), you have no real reason to try out any other weapons, and there are no challanging thing anywhere, becase you can defeat everything...

Additionally in comparison to other overpowered weapons, the Zenith has a big crafting tree that kind of feels like, the crafting of the Zenith being, an achievement on its own, a thing to commemorate your journey and adventure, incorporating lots of the swords you (might) used though the playthrough. (which is why it's sad there's nothing similar to other classes...)

So, rather than asking for it, I would recommend to just try to aquire it yourself. yes, that will take time, probably lots of time, but, it can be a wonderful adventure. That is what I think.

There are probably some who would give you one, even for free - that price doesn't seems anywhere close to the value of the weapon anyway - but...
The only time anyone would do that would be on Journey mode, and OP isn't on journey mode because they are taking money into consideration in the first place. It takes so long to get one even for an endgame character because the Enchanted Sword is in it's recipe.

The only time anyone would do that would be on Journey mode, and OP isn't on journey mode because they are taking money into consideration in the first place. It takes so long to get one even for an endgame character because the Enchanted Sword is in it's recipe.
What I mean, there can be players who crafted several already and have no need of all of those, or simply got bored with one.
I still did not managed to craft one either... XD on this playthrough, I missed the Star Wrath and The seedler, or another some other components - but got the Seedler, I was wondering, might as well just get the components I got with multiple characters and just go with that. I do have all the components, but like with 3 different characters. XD

Where are you getting these enchanted swords from?
Gold crates
What I mean, there can be players who crafted several already and have no need of all of those, or simply got bored with one.
I still did not managed to craft one either... XD on this playthrough, I missed the Star Wrath and The seedler, or another some other components - but got the Seedler, I was wondering, might as well just get the components I got with multiple characters and just go with that. I do have all the components, but like with 3 different characters. XD
Well i don't play melee :v

Where are you getting these enchanted swords from?
You can be lucky with that one, actually. I was fishing for crates for a radar, in this other playthrough, because there was no radar in the whole map! (I checked with T-edit too. there was NO radar anywhere! can you imagine that? lol) I gave up after like 150 crates and just got one from another map, but I got 2 enchanted swords from crates.

I applaud your focus, being able to get that many hundreds of golden crates is a true sight to behold. It must have taken you dozens of hours to get that many.
Well i obtained 3 from 15 gold crates
I don't know if luck affect the loot of opening crates but however i take luck potion, gnomes and those animals xd when opening them

Well i obtained 3 from 15 gold crates
I don't know if luck affect the loot of opening crates but however i take luck potion, gnomes and those animals xd when opening them
Ok, then your luck is ridiculous. Luck affects opening crates, but not that much, so you are just that lucky.

Ok, then your luck is ridiculous. Luck affects opening crates, but not that much, so you are just that lucky.
Actually, does luck affects opening crates? I have garden gnome and stuff, and still frequently get ridicolous stuff like "45 silver coins" from a mythril crate...

We have wandered kinda off topic though, I think...?

Anyway, while it do seems there is someone to trade a Zenith with OP, I still would recommend against that, because it could seriously hurt the fun, I think.
If OP is a newbie on their first playthrough, that's one of the biggest terraria adventures they can have, full of challanges and discoveries. I would feel bad, ruining that.
Like, once you know the game more, you won't likely really even consider some stuff. and there are also tons of interesting weapons in general to try out.

Back
Top Bottom