WIP I am Terraria

Sonnette

Retinazer
This is a story I made up, it is kind of funny I guess, it is about the spirit of Terraria.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello, I am Terraria. I am writing this as my friend is creating a computer virus. He refused too tell me what it did, only that he would use it on me, well I guess he meant my computer.

Did I tell you I have the strangest dreams? At the beginning of every one it just says that this is that future for me. This is what my life will be soon. I have no idea what that means. It looks like it is 32 bit, maybe 16 or 8 bit. Like a video game. It has strange mobs like zombies, and things that I call demon eyes. It gets pretty intense. I do not know what too do. I feel like it truly IS my destiny.

My friend says that he is about done with his Virus, whatever it is. He says it makes your thoughts real. I have no idea what it means. He is a genius. I had the dream again tonight. Do you like the name "Cthulhu"? I came up with it last night. I think I will get my friend too make this game and call it that. By the way, his name is Redigit.

Redigit says it is not a virus, it is a cure. He says it will make the United Place of Fracco a better place. I doubt it. If we ever failed the world would be doomed. It would get into the wrong hands. It is too risky. He says it will be worth it.

The dream got more intense last night. A giant Demon Eye came during the night. The moon was also dripping with pixilated blood. The eye was hard too beat even with my Gold Sword and Iron Armor. I think I will call it the Eye of Cthulhu.

Redigit says he is done with his "Cure" and will give me it too make my video game. He says too be careful, because too much will be dangerous. I took it. I am going too create it in the morning.

Redigit came over too help me control it. It was still too much. I was sucked inside my own game. I am Terraria. He is the creator of me, Redigit. I have no idea what will happen next. I cannot tell if this is just me, or if I am dreaming. But anyways. If you find this journal, my old friend, help me, Redigit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is Chapter 1 of my story. I am not done, but I hope you enjoyed! Please comment and like!

Back
Top Bottom