Switch I am TERRIFIED on this bug

Lynxical

Plantera
So I was going to do some testing and so I entered my main world, low and behold MY FRIEND WAS IN THE WORLD, He only ran left, and it showed his name as Hard Lfan, instead of Lfan despite being his switch name being Lfan. I’m in singleplayer and I had a heart attack when he spiraled from my roof and ran left, he couldn’t open doors and I’m terrified, any help... please... I’ll attach a file and a YouTube video showing this strange glitch

Attachments

• 11EC07F6-A00D-437E-AB7C-746D5345C71E.jpeg
    11EC07F6-A00D-437E-AB7C-746D5345C71E.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 74
I assume it has something to do with the mess of multiplayer bugs in Switch right now; it most likely assumed he was in the game from an earlier session and, without any inputs from him, defaulted to going left. He couldn't open doors as opening doors is an inputted action. I have no idea where the 'hard' came from. This theory relies on what ChimeraWarden asked.

Well “hard” might have been because the character might have been on Hardcore. On PC, the text color in the chat changes depending on your mode

I assume it has something to do with the mess of multiplayer bugs in Switch right now; it most likely assumed he was in the game from an earlier session and, without any inputs from him, defaulted to going left. He couldn't open doors as opening doors is an inputted action. I have no idea where the 'hard' came from. This theory relies on what ChimeraWarden asked.
My friends name on Switch is Lfan, that’s his hardcore character I played with from 2 days ago, the hard comes from his actual characters name, Hard Lfan, like how my characters name is Hyperkatmanders, it only shows up as Hyperducks in multiplayer

Were you hosting your world online?
No, I was doing testing to see how good blade staff will be in my challenge I made for 1.4.1, I was just trying to test spider because of what the wiki said

Well “hard” might have been because the character might have been on Hardcore. On PC, the text color in the chat changes depending on your mode
Characters name was Hard Lfan, I was playing with 2 friends 2 days ago that my friend Lfan, hosted. We’re all hardcore characters and he named his character Hard Lfan, even though it should only show up as Lfan

So I was going to do some testing and so I entered my main world, low and behold MY FRIEND WAS IN THE WORLD, He only ran left, and it showed his name as Hard Lfan, instead of Lfan despite being his switch name being Lfan. I’m in singleplayer and I had a heart attack when he spiraled from my roof and ran left, he couldn’t open doors and I’m terrified, any help... please... I’ll attach a file and a YouTube video showing this strange glitch

I have had a similar experience and tried a few things out with him, like burning him in lava and stuff like that. If you look at my Profile I posted about it vegueally.

Back
Top Bottom