Switch I am TERRIFIED on this bug

that happen to me once it didn't take damage then i was able to connect a second controller but it was there still and it now looked like second player without anything on and I play on switch

Mine didn’t return, and when I entered my world he fell from my roof, which is about 100 blocks talk(I really don’t know)
Not even that, I was never kicked from the world or disconnected, I had left because I ran out of time to play, and my friend was still playing with our other friend, because we’re doing hardcore and his characters name is Hard Lfan, but it should show up as Lfan, not Hard Lfan because it only shows switch tags, as I’ve said before my switch name is Hyperducks but my hardcore characters name is Hypercore14 because I’ve died 14 times(even though I made test dummies for stuff) but it shows up at Hyperducks instead of Hypercore, but it was odd because I had left and he had continued to play, this hasn’t happened ever to me before, and even when I showed my friend he has no clue what happened, as shown here(he says woodman is coming for me because his character looks like a tree) he wasn’t even online during this when it happened, but yeah I left and wasn’t disconnected so I don’t know why this happened, I almost had a heart attack seeing this, I wish I could “yeah I’m joking I got my friend in the world” but I’m not and this actually happened. He just appeared and he would’ve opened doors but didn’t, and he also didn’t take fall damage, despite not having wings/lucky horseshoe and tinkers

Attachments

• 5E30F95E-A591-4DAC-BDB3-16B67554C549.jpeg
    5E30F95E-A591-4DAC-BDB3-16B67554C549.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 72
I was also able to control with the second player controller and the second player as well at the same time moving the second player caused it to do a delayed version of the same action. it was like a third player all most

I know that in older versions(old-gen console but without the last update it can get) you had to press the button to open doors, you couldn't just walk into them and have it open. hmmm

I know that in older versions(old-gen console but without the last update it can get) you had to press the button to open doors, you couldn't just walk into them and have it open. hmmm
Characters in this version of switch Terraria(local co-op play) which is the newest update, everyone opens doors automatically, I know on old gen, specifically on the version 1.2.4.1(the official name for the last update for console) everyone can open doors, so if this is 1.3.5, then everyone can open doors by walking into a door, there shouldn’t be a difference because you automatically open doors no matter what, it’s not something you can toggle on console as far as I know.

had I recorded it when I opened up the world in single player I would’ve, but I couldn’t do to the switch’s 30 second record system. And plus it was my world, so even if it was multiplayer there was no way my friend could’ve gotten into the world before me and gotten on top of my roof

This is a very strange glitch, also I was just comparing old-gen's second newest update where you can't open doors to the inability to open doors that this glitch character has.

This is a very strange glitch, also I was just comparing old-gen's second newest update where you can't open doors to the inability to open doors that this glitch character has.
The character just doesn’t seem to be able to exist, they’re invincible to all forms of damage as well

Back
Top Bottom