I ARISE FROM THE VOID

Etto

Terrarian
Salutations!
I'm not the best at these things but uhh
I have a ridiculous amount of names, Etto, Sparky, That weirdo over there who won't stop listening to rasputin..... just call me whatever you want to call me.

hmm... things about me... i like dogs, i like drawing, i like drawing dogs. I'm working towards becoming an animator.
A friend got me into the game, i decided to finally make an account on here because?? why not?

I also like to roleplay.
I am a bit awkward, i mean no harm, i'm just terrible at conversations.
I'm uhh... not really sure what else to say.... except these things are adorable...;):passionate::indifferent:o_O

Random question just to start a conversation i guess: who is your favourite NPC?

Welcome, Etto! My favorite NPC is probably the goblin. Also, since you like roleplay, well, there's a whole forum roleplay section here. And how do you like dragons? Because I'm offering one if you want it.

Hopefully it won't be a problem it being on fire.
red_dragon_by_fleetingember_dcj3jyd-pre.png

Just as a general thing, that's not my art. People sometimes think I make the art, but I don't so I'm just adding that.

Salutations!
I have a ridiculous amount of names, Etto, Sparky, That weirdo over there who won't stop listening to rasputin..... just call me whatever you want to call me.

hmm... things about me... i like dogs, i like drawing, i like drawing dogs. I'm working towards becoming an animator.
A friend got me into the game, i decided to finally make an account on here because?? why not?

I also like to roleplay.
I'm uhh... not really sure what else to say.... except these things are adorable...;):passionate::indifferent:o_O

Random question just to start a conversation i guess: who is your favourite NPC?
Hi there @Etto, welcome to the forums. Glad to hear that your friend got you into the game, that’s a good friend you have. :merchantgrin:

My favorite NPC changes, normally between the Mechanic and the Steampunker. I like their look. Who’s your fave?

my fave? probably the guide
during the playthrough i did with my friend we came up with all sorts of little headcanons for our characters and the npcs and i just got attatched XD

Any news from the void?

My favourite, the mechanic. Shared hair colour, and she has the best stuff for sale, the stuff I need for traps.

Salutations!

I also like to roleplay.

Welcome to the forums, Etto! Have a free Coca-Cola `;)

Did you move out of the void because of the mass item dump it's gonna become in 1.4?
Jokes aside, welcome to the forums! My favorite npcs are the steampunker (her items are SO useful), mechanic (I love wiring) and the witch doctor (because of the lore implications he has).

I thought i'd see what outside the void looked like
and thank you! also, yes the witch doctor! i like him too

Hi, Etto! Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you!

My favorite NPC? I think it would be the Party Girl, cause she is kinda cute, and the Trader, cause I like selling stuffs.

Back
Top Bottom