3DS I assume it's officially over?

Do you think Terraria 3DS will stick around?

• With time,Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • With Limitations,No

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
Though I cannot speak for everyone else,I haven't heard much about Terraria 3DS and I don't expect 1.3...Heck,not even major updates.So I've been telling everyone that Terraria 3DS is barely on the shelf,meaning it may not get much love due to a new arrival in the console family,and also a new update for new gen sometime soon.I can't tell people that the 3DS will NEVER continued to be updated because not even IM sure about that.Ever since 1.05's launch it helped a lot of users with countless bugs and New3DS users got an exclusive game changer;Large Worlds.On the same note,I haven't heard much about this game for this device.Kids-literally kids-will disregard all the true information that is given to them and they want to think 1.3 is a possibility,but I keep telling them to open their eyes and see the truth.It's rather sad,but without MY knowledge of upcoming updates,I can't tell them anything because I don't know.If anyone can give a link to Deanzor's Known Issues Thread regarding the Nintendo 3DS,I would highly appreciate it as I have forgotten how to get to it.So with all this being said,do I see a future for this game on 3DS?Heres my answer-Dim Lights

1.3 will not come but some things may still come to the new Nintendo 3ds due to a little more head space. that is all

Back
Top Bottom