PC I became bored of Modded Terraria.

italian

Terrarian
So, as a "new" player (only 300+ hours) i wanted to try Mods for the first time, well i already did that. Now i'm here having completed calamity/thorium for the 5th time and nothing to do. I lag a lot and that makes it worse. I'm bored now of modded and just don't know what to do in terraria, I tried building, exploring, doing every method and i still was bored. How do i make terraria fun again like the old days? Thanks.

Have you tried any other mods?
Or have you done the Calamity Boss Rush? Revengeance Mode?
Class run? Because I think doing a Ranged Class run is pretty hard early game.

Have you tried any other mods?
Or have you done the Calamity Boss Rush? Revengeance Mode?
Class run? Because I think doing a Ranged Class run is pretty hard early game.
Well, i choose the Ranger class when i first started. It's really hard. I already did revengeance mode with my friend. I still didn't do boss rush and i have tried other mods like spirit and elements awoken. Right now i am playing thorium/calamity with my friend (early-game) and we are super bored.

Today i am playing with my friend again, i'll see if it's boring again. A thing is that early game is the worst state of the game imo.

Today i am playing with my friend again, i'll see if it's boring again. A thing is that early game is the worst state of the game imo.
Another thing to add, does someone know how to remove the lag? i have 16gb ram and a really good graphics card. closing programs doesn't do anything too, it would really make my day. (as lag is one of the main issues, also thanks to everyone who tried to help me)

Wifi if U live in pretty much anywhere in the world the wifi is rlly slow cos Coronavirus
And U need wifi to play with Friends

REALLY GOOD NEWS GUYS!! I GOT RID OF THE LAG AND I CAN PLAY REALLY GOOD!! I TRIED FIGHTING KING SLIME AND IT WAS SUPER FUN

Wifi if U live in pretty much anywhere in the world the wifi is rlly slow cos Coronavirus
And U need wifi to play with Friends
Yeah, for some reason the wifi costs a LOT of money but its slow as heck (even before coronavirus.) I haven't tried it in multiplayer but i think the lag is gone there too.

Last edited:
I would try Fargo's soul Masochist Mode. If you really feel like you've done everything and are pretty good at the game, that will be perfect for you, or maybe even a reality check(?). It's definitely a mod that you'll be proud of every boss fight you win.

Try to speed run the game before journeys end comes out ?
So, as a "new" player (only 300+ hours) i wanted to try Mods for the first time, well i already did that. Now i'm here having completed calamity/thorium for the 5th time and nothing to do. I lag a lot and that makes it worse. I'm bored now of modded and just don't know what to do in terraria, I tried building, exploring, doing every method and i still was bored. How do i make terraria fun again like the old days? Thanks.

My god is masochist mode hard. A quick tip if your playing is getting the risk of rain mod. Totally saved me with skeletron prime. My health is now a whopping 1090 now.
But that just puts hard mode on less-hard mode. Personally, I would feel a lot more proud doing it with what Masochist mode gives me and that only.

Hey guys! thank you all for the suggestions and i solved the problem. (only problem is how to close the thread lol!)

Back
Top Bottom