Xbox One I bought Terraria on XB1 thinking the update was out then playing it find out 1.3 wasn't out

jaractus

Ice Queen
I am very mad
I was waiting for the update to come out before buying it, then I saw that the icon changed, so I thought it was out. I bought it and I checked the update, and the forums to find out 1.3 wasn't out yet. If the update doesn't come out before May I want a refund. Yeah, I know I'm being salty and this is something Pipeworks, Re-Logic, etc. can't change, but STILL. Microsoft better accept the stupid update.
:red2:

I am very mad
I was waiting for the update to come out before buying it, then I saw that the icon changed, so I thought it was out. I bought it and I checked the update, and the forums to find out 1.3 wasn't out yet. If the update doesn't come out before May I want a refund. Yeah, I know I'm being salty and this is something Pipeworks, Re-Logic, etc. can't change, but STILL. Microsoft better accept the stupid update.
:red2:
there is a lot more stuff going on than you thought. next time check directly with pipeworks on the forums and social media page before you do something like this again. but at least you have the game "pre-installed" so to speak, so now its just the certification and update download you have to wait for

there is a lot more stuff going on than you thought. next time check directly with pipeworks on the forums and social media page before you do something like this again. but at least you have the game "pre-installed" so to speak, so now its just the certification and update download you have to wait for
Ok! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom