PC I bought Terraria today and i can't play !!

Play Hard

Terrarian
Hi everyone,
Today i buy Terraria on steam and when i installed it and tried to play the games started but doesn't launch. I reinstall the game even Steam platform.. If somewhere here can help me i will be very happy, i want to play Terraria original for first time ;(

Thanks for read!

Play Hard.

Did you give it time to launch at all?
I know that sometimes it can take some time to start up (Then again, it could be a modded thing for me, I haven't played Vanilla Terraria for some time. Though I am used to waiting for games to open cause I have a craptop)

Did you give it time to launch at all?
I know that sometimes it can take some time to start up (Then again, it could be a modded thing for me, I haven't played Vanilla Terraria for some time. Though I am used to waiting for games to open cause I have a craptop)
Thanks for comment!
I wait 5 minutes and then y search the process and i dont found it... My CPU is very nice to play Terraria!
CPU: FX-6300 x6 4.0Ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1866mhz
VIDEO: 2GB DDR5 RX 460
-Thanks for answer!!-

Play Hard.

Thanks for comment!
I wait 5 minutes and then y search the process and i dont found it... My CPU is very nice to play Terraria!
CPU: FX-6300 x6 4.0Ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1866mhz
VIDEO: 2GB DDR5 RX 460
-Thanks for answer!!-

Play Hard.

Hmm, I'm not 100% sure on what to do now. Do you get some sort of error message or just nothing?

why?? pls help

Attachments

• tr.PNG
    tr.PNG
    73.1 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom