• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC i bugged trough one block tunnel with grapple hook

crazyapple_526

Retinazer
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
idk if this is old bug or new but i have bugged trough one block tunnel up with dual hook, no mods used, here is the video.

00Banshee00

Skeletron
I'm pretty sure what you did was a hoik, which is a bug-turned-feature present in the game. The link's not working so I can't say for sure, but it does sound like it.

Greybrynn

The Destroyer
I'm pretty sure what you did was a hoik, which is a bug-turned-feature present in the game. The link's not working so I can't say for sure, but it does sound like it.
Yeah, hooks, also hoik like slopes, you can sort of go through 1 wide blocks with a grapple, but yeah it’s intended I bet

Top Bottom