PC I buy junk!

brododragon

Eye of Cthulhu

✹Making the Deal✹

Really pretty simple. You have junk you don't want and YOU make a deal. If I want it, I will either except the deal or change the price and YOU either except, compromise or decline.

Tip: I like basic items in bulk.

P.S. I usually buy with in-game currency, but will sometimes make exceptions.

✹Scheduling✹

If we agree on a price, I will tag you in a conversation in which I tell you available times for me and the password I will use for the server. You should then respond with what times that are available for me are available for you. If there are scheduling problems, we can work them out within the conversation.

The Actual Transaction

After both me and you have joined the server, we will both face each other and drop said item.

✹Remember...✹

I try to make this store dependent upon you as much as possible. Also, please follow all the rules and actual read this.

!! Plus, the first 3 people to reply will gain access to a conversation were I sell extremely rare items (like The slime staff or bone key) extremely cheap !! (Closed but may open more of these soon!)

Last edited:
Ya also do you think the statues world will work for the server if so, would it be alright with you if I downloaded it?

Yah It Will Work

Yes Go Ahead Download It

I Have A LInk Right?
[doublepost=1569290886,1569290783][/doublepost]Also When You Download It Make It Multi Player So I Can Join

Oh Make Sure You Use New Character So I can join cause you might have weapons that are not 2015 based

Do you mean do I have a download link for the map? Than yes
[doublepost=1569290935,1569290893][/doublepost]Alright

Back
Top Bottom