• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC I buy kites and minecarts

BigBanana

Terrarian
Summary
Kites for money or items
Trading Item Type
Mob Drops/Trophies/Banners
Trading Item Sub-Category
Misc Accessory
EDIT: Moved to PC - Selling/exchanging tonnes of items and rares.

1 platinum each, negotiable. If you'd like to trade for an item instead, give me a heads up and I might have it.

Here's a list of the ones I'm looking for:
Kites:
-Blue
-Blue and Yellow
-Red and Yellow
-Yellow
-Goldfish
-Bunny
-Corrupt Bunny
-Crimson Bunny
-Blue Jellyfish
-Pink Jellyfish
-Bone Serpent
-Unicorn

-World Feeder
-Sand Shark
-Wyvern
-Pigron
-Angry Trapper

Minecarts:
-Desert
-Ladybug
-Pigron

Additionally, I need 2 one Star Wraths and a Lunar Portal Staff. I can do a 1:1 trade for any other Moon Lord drop, except the SDMG. I'm usually online from 20:00-4:00 UTC

Last edited:

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Thanks so much for an awesome trade ++ Rep!

🏆

Original Message:

Hi BigBanana,

I currently have the following kites on offer:
  • Blue Jellyfish
  • Pink Jellyfish
  • Sandshark (several)
  • Pigron
  • Bone Serpant
  • Spectrum
  • Unicorn
  • Universal pylon

I also have the following minecarts available for trade:
- Desert.

I'm interested in trading for the following:
  • Ale Tosser
  • Exotic Scimitar
  • Wisp Dye (plain)
  • Alternatively I can give you 2 kites for a strange plant (5 for 2 strange plants).
If can give you a Lunar portal staff for a Meowmere if you have spare.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

BigBanana

Terrarian
Since this section is dedicated to one-time transactions, I will be moving this to the Terraria Shops section as an expanded post. Apologies to the moderation team.

Top Bottom