PS4 I can’t create a character or a world

Brodymk45

Terrarian
So in the 1.3 update for some reason they added a bug where I can’t create a character or world but in the 1.2.4 update I could? This makes no sense but on a different PS4 and user on my PS4 I could create a character and a world, so is it my PS4, my game or my account? Pipeworks needs to fix this ASAP. Also I have no idea if any of you have this issue?

Did you ever accept the terms and agreements on your account before that? If you didn't that's what happens, try re-building database or reloading your data from the upload/download menu.

So in the 1.3 update for some reason they added a bug where I can’t create a character or world but in the 1.2.4 update I could? This makes no sense but on a different PS4 and user on my PS4 I could create a character and a world, so is it my PS4, my game or my account? Pipeworks needs to fix this ASAP. Also I have no idea if any of you have this issue?
That’s some great advice from Nazor. After you try that, let us know if it worked.

I don’t think Pipeworks “added a bug” for this :p but if you’re not able to create worlds or characters there must be some technical issue with your device, game, or account, like you mentioned, and we can try to troubleshoot that.

Back
Top Bottom